Two Cow Cottage features:
* Private Self Contained 2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4, 1 Queen Size Bed & 2 Single Beds
* Separate Lounge, featuring Q/S Sofa Bed for 2 extra people
* Separate Dining Room
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Colour TV & DVD Player
* Bathroom (Shower & Vanity), separate Toilet
* Complete Laundry Facilities
* Secluded Private Outside Entertaining Area
* Enclosed Off-Street Private Parking
* All Linen and Towels Provided
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast Hamper for the First Morning
Built in the 1940 's with all the character and charm of that era. Two Cow Cottage is easy to find adjacent to Dining Alfresco Area and central to all Keith has to offer.
You are within walking distance of Shops, Hotels and Coffee Shops.
We have set the cottage up to meet the standards we would expect when we go away on business trips, stopovers or just on holidays and so have provided good quality linen and fittings for your comfort and enjoyment.
We offer accommodation for up to 6 people, either couples, families, groups or wedding parties.
Two Cow Cottage is situated in the heart of the South East in Keith noted as the gateway of the South East and Limestone Coast.
Keith is rich in Agriculture Heritage having turned what was known as the 90 Mile Desert into productive farming and grazing land.
With the discovery of underground water the desert has been turned into an oasis with Keith renowned for its Lucerne Seed Production. Keith is dubbed the Lucerne Seed Capital of the world, next time you enjoy an alpha sandwich the sprouts may of germinate from Seed grown at Keith.