**FALL SPECIAL!! -- Stay 4 Nights; Pay for 2**
- valid Sept 4th through Dec 13th, pay nights must be Friday and Saturday
Luxury TownHome on WISP Mountain with Private HotTub & Unmatched Views of Deep Creek Lake
"Unwind Slopeside" is the vacation destination for your family's next Deep Creek Lake Adventure. Come unwind in this beautiful townhome with crisp mountain air. Enjoy breathtaking views of the lake from the private Hot Tub and decks and completely de-stress in this tranquil mountainside retreat.
This spacious, beautifully decorated 3BR-3BA mountain-themed townhome comfortably sleeps 8 adults and is especially suited for families, with accommodations including a full-size crib and a pack-n-play for the little ones. The open floor plan includes a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast nook, large dining table that seats 7 adults, and an inviting living area complete with an oversized couch, flatscreen smart TV and wood burning stone fireplace.
What sets "Unwind Slopeside" apart from other units:
1) Location: close to all area attractions and restaurants with 4 season access to the lake and mountain.
2) TRUE Ski-In/Ski-Out: clip in and clip out at the door – no walking or traversing required.
3) Unmatched Views: one of only a few units in the Village of Wisp with unobstructed, year-round lake views.
4) Spacious: 4-level unit offers the most square footage available in the Village of Wisp community
5) Cozy: Decorated to exude comfort and serenity, “Unwind Slopeside” provides you with a mountain retreat that comes with all the conveniences of home.
* Kitchen w/ Breakfast Nook and Island Counter
* Dining Area w/ Large Wood Dining table
* Living Room w/ Smart TV and Wood-Burning Fireplace
* Master Bedroom – Queen Bed & Balcony Access w/ Private Full Bath
* 2nd Bedroom – King Bed & Balcony Access
* Full Bath in Hallway
* Spiral Staircase to Bedroom – 2 Twin Beds and Full Size Crib
* Laundry Area
* Full Bath
* Family Room w/ TV and Two Futon Couches & Deck/Hot Tub Access
* Large Deck w/ Brand New Hot Tub, 6-person Dining Table w/ Umbrella, and Fire pit
* Three Balconies
* Ski-In from “Eye Opener”; Ski-Out to “Eye Opener/“Down Under” ski slopes
* Hike up the mountain to the top of Wisp
* Dock Access and Boat slip Availability
* Common Lake Front Area w/ Large Open Field, Gazebo, Picnic Area and Fire Pit
Linens and bath towels provided. House is regularly stocked for our guests with paper towels, toilet paper, napkins, tissues, and laundry detergent.
Kitchen: Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Pots/Pans, Coffee Maker, Blender, Waffle Maker, Toaster, Crockpot, Bowls/Plates/Glassware/Utensils/Et Al
Entertainment: SmartTV, Bose IPOD player, Boardgames, Kids Toys
Washer & Dryer
Cable & WiFi
Must be 25 years old to rent. Suited for families Three car max.
Note: FOR SUMMER GUESTS – this unit, like many at DCL, does not have Air Condition. It has several fans which are typically more than enough as the home rarely gets hot enough to where AC would be necessary.