Room for 6 adults, 3 full baths, open living space, and large screened in porch!
Brand new mattresses, bed frames, and bedding on all beds. Both bedrooms open up to the large screened in porch. They are bright and airy!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Yes, there is a staircase to get to the loft Yes, there is a staircase to get to the loft
Pets allowed - $40 fee per pet, 2 pet limit, signed agreement$40 fee per pet, 2 pet limit, signed agreement
No parties/events - Residential buildingResidential building
Max guests: 6 - Rate is for 4 adults, $10 per additional guestRate is for 4 adults, $10 per additional guest
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Rate reflects 4 adults, there is a $15 charge for each additional guest.
- A FOB key for the pool will be in the kitchen. If this FOB key is lost or damaged during stay, renter will be charged the $75 replacement.
- Renters are responsible for all damages to the condo and common areas (hallways, stairs, and gated yard). This includes any damages from pets as well.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Elsa Messer
Greetings from Ryan and Elsa Messer! We both love the South Carolina coast and all it has to offer. In our free time we enjoy being on the water, playing golf, dining out, and exploring historic towns.
Elsa Messer purchased this condo in 2018
Why Elsa Messer chose Habersham
We stumbled upon Habersham while visiting Beaufort, SC during our honeymoon and feel in love with the charm of the community. When this condo came on the market we knew it was the perfect way for us to spend more time exploring the South Carolina coast, while having a relaxing home base to come back to.
What makes this condo unique
Our favorite part of our condo is the large screened in porch. It is the perfect place to enjoy a morning cup of coffee or a evening cocktail. We also enjoy the convenience of being steps away from Marketsqaure. On weekend nights we can enjoy the live music from Maggie's Pub in the privacy of our porch!