About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 6)
Twin/Single (2) · Child bed
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - This is a great place for children. This is a great place for children.
No pets - We do not allow any pets. We do not allow any pets.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- This is a family atmosphere and there are no parties of any kind. Quiet time is 10PM. Sound travels in the country. Read check out instructio
- Accidents happen, please advise the owner so there are no surprises for the next guest
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Barbara & Richard CardinalAsk a question
About Barbara & Richard Cardinal
This cabin was built in 1925 by a member of the Disney family and it was used as a hunting lodge for his friends. There are several cabins, none the same, scattered in the area around the mother house across the street. This house is a member of the Historical Society and we cherish its welcoming charm.
Why Barbara & Richard Cardinal chose Frankford
When we saw this property, we knew we had to own it. It is so charming and cozy, not to mention it is part of Culver Lake and all it has to offer.
What makes this Cabin unique
Lake rights to a private lake community for fishinig, swimming and row boating for our guests is a plus. Come back to the Cabin and feel the trees wrap themselves around you and put you a step back in time. Sit on the back screened in porch and relax in the peaceful quiet of the day with your favorite beverage. Evening brings fun around the chimnea toasting marshmallows and enjoying family fun.