Newly renovated country home
Bedroom 3 upstairs
Bedroom 2 main floor
Bedroom 4 - upstairs
Pack 'n Play available for small children
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - The yard is NOT fenced / Supervision requiredThe yard is NOT fenced / Supervision required
No parties/events - No parties / No Alcohol No parties / No Alcohol
Max guests: 9 (sleeps up to 9 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please wash dishes and strip the bed sheets before checking out. Thank you
- Please - No drunken, disorderly or destructive behavior
About Estelle Terry
We love to host family events as well as gatherings with friends. We also enjoy all the local festivals and drives along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Playing - tubing - fishing - wading in Dan River makes great family memories.
What makes this House unique
This home is very secluded, yet less than half a mile from a well traveled secondary road. Just 15 miles NE of Mount Airy, NC (Mayberry), with it's festivals, great restaurants and shopping. Drive about 7 miles up to the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway for magnificent views at the many overlooks. Just 3 miles to the Claudville entrance to Primland Resort with fine dining and world class golf course.