Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 6)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- This is non smoking, no pets allowed home. Smoking is only allowed outside and 25 feet from the nearest doorway.
- Please strip the beds before vacating the home and start a load of laundry prior to departure.
- Please load and start the dishwasher prior to departure.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Colleen HarrisAsk a question
About Colleen Harris
My name is Colleen Harris. My husband Phil and I purchased our first home in this lovely community in 2012. I am an Oregon native, and it has been a lifelong dream of mine to own a home at the beach. My father was born in Toledo, just nine miles east of Newport, so I always loved coming and visiting this part of the coast. We plan to retire here someday, and hope you enjoy our home as much as we do!
Colleen Harris purchased this Apartment in 2017
Why Colleen Harris chose South Beach
We chose this property because of the stunning view of the Yaquina Bay Bridge, and the proximity to the Aquarium and all the other amenities in the area. We are avid crabbers and clammers. We also love to beach comb. Our neighbor is an artist and we love watching what she makes with our beach comb findings.
What makes this Apartment unique
The views from the living room are gorgeous. We have tons of wildlife, a very active harbor seal population and bird population that keep us very entertained. We provide binoculars so you can get a close up view of action. There is also a ton of boats going in and out to the ocean, so there is lots to watch if you are so inclined.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.