About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(People: 7)
Twin/Single (2) · Queen
Bath with shower
- No smoking
- Pets welcome
- Satellite or cable
Hosted by Amanda ZinkAsk a question
About Amanda Zink
We have owned their vacation home since 2002. I am originally from Maine (the Augusta area) currently living in Jupiter Fla with husband and 2 children (now 7 and 9)and spend some summer weeks at their home as they can.
Why Amanda Zink chose Belgrade
You will experience summer on the Lake in Maine the way it should be! No need to drive ANYWHERE once you arrive. Sit back, fish, swim, roast marsh mellows and create memories that will last a lifetime.
What makes this Cottage unique
Located next to a wonderful waterfall that drowns out any noise, and steps away from the quaint little town of Belgrade Lakes Village, wherethe kids love walking over to'Days Country' store for their evening ice cream or a slice of pizza. Catch an outdoor movie on the Lake too....Parents can grab their morning coffee and paper. Shopping and dining at the Village restaurants are with in a short walk too.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - sandy area off dock and stairs of about 3-4ft deepsandy area off dock and stairs of about 3-4ft deep
Pets allowed - please inquire pet rules and depositsplease inquire pet rules and deposits
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- No more than 8 ppl and three cars Need to be 25 an older to rent Need to sign our renters rules-please inquire
- The home is 950 sq feet. Cozy, quaint and ideal for one family.