Cottage, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (4)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please park in front of house and be respectful of neighbors who park in front of their houses.
- Please leave house as you found it - take trash out before you leave, wash dishes, wipe counters, strip bed, make sure furniture is as you found it.
Our family loves spending time in the mountains skiing, hiking, and relaxing. As a realtor, Renee loves helping people find their dream homes.
Renee purchased this Cottage in 2010
Why Renee chose Historic District
We love Georgetown and the charm of the historic small town. It is close to Denver and skiing and has amazing views. Since we are not able to be in Georgetown all the time, we decided to rent it out so that other people can enjoy the space and have as much fun as we do.
What makes this Cottage unique
Relaxing is our number one priority, but we also enjoy the malts at the soda shop, cupcakes from Cake, hiking and walking, playing at City Park, and skiing nearby.