About this rental
Restored 200 Year Old Barn with Shoreline, Two Story 3 Bedroom/2 Bath/Sleeps 6
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 4)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- 1. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Other persons are the Guest’s responsibility.
- 2. There will be no refunds due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions, power outages, work or family commitments.
- 3. Homeowner is not responsible for accidents, injuries, illness, loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest while on the property.
Hosted by Candy GarrisonAsk a question
About Candy Garrison
I live in Texas on a small ranch west of Austin in what is known as the Texas Hill Country. As a retired teacher I spend most of my time outside working in my gardens: flower; vegetable; and moon and small vineyard where I grow mostly native American grapes and, in good years, make mostly good wine. I feel very fortunate to have the best of both worlds, Maine and Texas!
Why Candy Garrison chose Pleasant Point
My first visit to Maine was in 1978. My mother and step-father had bought an old house (1779) in the town of Cushing. Along with the house came a workshop, carriage house, and a two-story barn. I fell in love!
What makes this Cottage unique
The Barn not only offers a cozy, warm, and comfortable home to its guests, it also gives them the unique opportunity to feel a part of the history of coastal Maine. The Barn has been restored for comfort and convenience but there remain remnants of its 200 year history from the weathered wooden beams and wide plank boards to the antique farm tools decorating it's walls. A hand-made wooden ladder in the corner of the kitchen-sitting area allowed the farmer access to the second floor through a trap door. A second floor hay window used in the past to cast out hay for the farm animals is used today to cast the eyes upon the water before closing in sleep and to summon the sea breezes as you dream.
- English, Spanish