CENTRAL VANCOUVER: RESTORED, CHARMING AND INTIMATE HOME, SLEEPS 7-10
Queen and King size beds a for double occupancy. In addition to the above listed beds, we can provide three very comfortable full size folding beds. Coat closet is provided for each bedroom.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Oh, yes! Children are welcome...Oh, yes! Children are welcome...
Pets allowed - Small pets only to be approved and registered Small pets only to be approved and registered
Events allowed - Small gathering for family events to be approved Small gathering for family events to be approved
Smoking allowed - Smoking + barbecue allowed only on covered decksSmoking + barbecue allowed only on covered decks
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults) - 7 in regular beds + 3 in full size cots = 107 in regular beds + 3 in full size cots = 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- Before arrival please provide: name and surname of each guest; children's age; bed preferences (queen for double occupancy or single size)
- Only registered guests have the use of the accommodation No parties Small family gathering to be preapproved Quiet time after 10:00 pm
- Pets to be pre-approved & registered. Details for approval available on request. Additional charges of $30.00 will apply for additional cleaning.
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by MariaAsk a question
We are two architects, originally from Italy, where we return every year. This is our winter residence in Canada. When we saw this house, in 1998, we knew we had found the right home for us.
Maria purchased this House in 1998
Why Maria chose East Side
The quiet neighbour, the balanced location between two main commercial arteries — Main St and Commercial St — the easy accessibility to downtown, UBC, the beaches, the airport have made this location a perfect choice for us.
What makes this House unique
In addition to the above, we wanted our home to be flexible, organized, comfortable, and to have the beauty and warmth of an historical building.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.