Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
House, 5 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 10-12)
King size beds (3), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - small fenced yard with dog door for small dog.small fenced yard with dog door for small dog.
Events allowed - permission must be obtained for outside guestspermission must be obtained for outside guests
Max guests: 12
- 50% penalty for cancellations 14-7 days, Under 7 days 100% penalty. No smoking in doors.. no fireworks at any time, doggie rules apply.
- With regards to parties at the house, no outside bands nor discos are permitted without written approval of the owner.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Susan HerrickAsk a question
About Susan Herrick
I am a transplanted Australian, by way of California, and chose the Tennessee mountains as a perfect place to semi-retire and enjoy the beauty of middle Tennessee. The house reflects a combination of my Australian heritage and a little of the south and the name 'Moongalbah' is an Australian Aboriginal word meaning 'a sitting and resting place' and I invite you and your guests to use the front porch rockers and do just that... enjoy, relax and breathe the fresh mountain air.
Susan Herrick purchased this house in 2014
Why Susan Herrick chose Clifftops
'Moongalbah' in Clifftops is a perfect retreat for guests attending events at the University of the South, whether it be key university weekends, weddings, reunions etc. This gated community allows privacy, and a perfect base to explore the Cumberland Plateau, hiking trails and so much more.
What makes this house unique
A safe and secure home in a gated community.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.