Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Separate living areas for large groups! (rental rate is for whole property)
-Cottage #1 (sleeps 4-6): two bedrooms. -Cottage #2 (sleeps 2-4): one bedroom. -Cottage #3 (sleeps 4-6): two bedrooms. -Lake House (sleeps 6-8): two bedrooms. We provide all bed linen and blankets, but do not provide beach or bath towels.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Only certified service animals with documentation.Only certified service animals with documentation.
Events allowed - Please indicate if you will be holding a party.Please indicate if you will be holding a party.
Max guests: 24 (sleeps up to 24 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 16
- Please bring your own beach and bath towels. Bed linen and blankets are provided.
- We are on a bluff overlooking the Lake and have approx. 100 stone steps to the beach. This can be difficult for guests with joint or health issues.
- Check in is at 4pm Michigan time or later. Check out is at 10am Michigan time or earlier.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Jenny LatAsk a question
About Jenny Lat
Lat's Cottages on the Lake was founded by Emanuel and Bohumila Lat in 1958. It is currently owned and operated by Paul and Carol Lat. Their daughter Jenny manages VRBO reservations.
Jenny Lat purchased this Cottage in 1958
Why Jenny Lat chose Lakeside
Multiple units on the same spacious property allows for large groups, family reunions, family vacations, and parties with plenty of outdoor space to spread out while allowing for private living areas for each family.
What makes this Cottage unique
Property is set on bluff overlooking Lake Michigan. This provides spectacular views and breathtaking sunsets.
- English, Czech
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.