Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(People: 3)
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Spiral staircase is not conducive for children :( Spiral staircase is not conducive for children :(
No events - STRICLY NO PARTIES ALLOWEDSTRICLY NO PARTIES ALLOWED
Max guests: 3
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- 1.Pool cleaner MUST stay in the pool. 2. UMBRELLA must come out pool during thunderstorms 3. trash in GRAY can in barn aisleway -Never on porch pls
- $90 IN CASH cleaning fee due UPON DEPARTURE - leave on kitchen counter PARK ONLY ON GRAVEL PLEASE next to pool house at designated parking sign
- Please turn heat and AC off when leaving the premises to conserve energy (tiny space heats and cools quickly) NO SPRAY SUNCREEN ALLOWED ON POOL DECK!
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Follows industry health association: SafeHome (VRMA and VRHP)
Hosted by Theresa KingAsk a question
About Theresa King
I'm a polo player, fox hunter and former DC investment banker. I live on a private horse farm I created myself from a raw cornfield. I'm a huge animal lover. The farm is home to my pot bellied pig named Flower, 4 dogs, various barn cats and usually anywhere from 6-25 horses, and numerous chickens. Come enjoy my private setting and bring a horse or two if need be. Just ask about stabling!
Theresa King purchased this House in 2005
What makes this House unique
Take a stroll around my beautiful gravel path vegetable garden. Rub the belly and feed Flower my pet Pot bellied pig. Gather eggs from my chickens if you fancy! Pet the horses!
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.