About this rental
Darling 1 BR house perfectly located in the heart of Silver Lake, walk to all!
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(People: 4)
Sofa bed/futon (2)
Toilet · Bath with shower · Bath
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There are no stairs and a fenced in yardThere are no stairs and a fenced in yard
Pets allowed - Pets are welcome with a $50 pet feePets are welcome with a $50 pet fee
No events - Contact Owner for informationContact Owner for information
Max guests: 4
- For security VRBO uses a 3rd neutral party to process credit card payments. There is a 2.5% fee for this service. Traveler to pay this fee.
- No loud noise prior to 9am and after 10pm.
- Pets are welcome. There is a $50 pet fee for the stay. Holiday rates may vary.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Gisele PlouffeAsk a question
About Gisele Plouffe
Hi Everyone! I am proud to say I was born and raised in this lovely city of Los Angeles. One of the few Natives you will meet. My husband and I love hosting and take pride in what we do. As a local real estate agent, this is right up my alley!
Gisele Plouffe purchased this Cottage in 2000
Why Gisele Plouffe chose Sunset Junction
This is a great property because of its location as well as how cool it is! You can walk into the "village" area of Silver Lake on your way around the lake or to dog park. The other direction is Sunset Blvd. with all of its offerings. This is a great private house, with cafe lit courtyards. It is like a home away from home. Completely quiet and secluded.
What makes this Cottage unique
The exterior night lighting makes it all worth it hear. There are cafe lit ivy covered courtyards surrounding the home.
- English, French