VIEW VIDEO! Log Home On 1.8 Acres, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Two Fireplaces, LG Bar
Please see photos
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - contact owner for approval contact owner for approval
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- TRASH MUST BE TAKEN TO DUMP OFF MOORESVILLE ENTRANCE WHEN LEAVING. A $50 fee will need be subtracted from security deposit, if not.
- Pillows, blankets, dishtowels provided. Please contact owner directly to purchase linen package for $175.00 sheets, towels (bath, hand), washcloths.
- Grill propane on site - when can is empty, please replace can from A - plus Sunoco at intersection of Highway 15 and Main St. I will reimburse.
Hosted by Ada HoytAsk a question
About Ada Hoyt
I grew up in Virginia and built this home as a retirement home. We currently live in Florida and aren't quite there yet, but really enjoy sharing our home with guests while we wait!
Ada Hoyt purchased this house in 2003
Why Ada Hoyt chose Clarksville
I absolutely LOVE Clarksville. The beauty of the Lake is breathtaking and the folks are some of the most hospitible I have seen. I chose this property to build the cabin on, because it is on a cove and gives you that private, cozy feeling my husband and I love to enjoy on our stays. The water view is beautiful, but the trees are equally so.....like being in a treehouse!
What makes this house unique
We had always loved log homes and wanted to eventually retire in one. I am an interior designer by profession, so the home was great fun to furnish by "antiquing" locally for some of the furnishings. We try to spend at least 3 months a year there, so it is our part time home as well. We have been so grateful over the last 12 years to the many guests that have treated our home as their own. The trees surrounding the log home allow you to really feel as if you are in your own large treehouse!
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.