About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 8)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - no pets of any kind are permitted on premisesno pets of any kind are permitted on premises
No events - No events, parties to be hosted at all times No events, parties to be hosted at all times
No smoking - No smoking inside the house .No smoking inside the house .
Max guests: 8 - 6 adults sleep in beds, 2 on sofa sleeper6 adults sleep in beds, 2 on sofa sleeper
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Before departure, all used dishes to be clean or leave dishwasher running. Leave all outside furniture, and water hoses the same way that were found
- Guest allowed to bring only one boat. Do not touch pool outside equipment. Everything is automated.
- For everyone’s safety, there are 2 exterior cameras, one in the front of the house and one in the back of the house.
Hosted by Manny GonzalezAsk a question
About Manny Gonzalez
Our names are Manny and Elena Gonzalez. We’re a friendly couple living in Fort Myers, Florida. Manny is a Licensed Florida Realtor. We first came to the island of Marathon in the Keys in 2003 for a Fishing Trip vacation with our family and fell in love with the beautiful atmosphere. We decided to buy a vacation rental there so that we could visit occasionally and provide a lovely home for other families to make great memories.
Why Manny Gonzalez chose Marathon
Why you chose Marathon Key: It’s a great place for fishing and there is a lovely beach not far from the house. It’s not far from the liveliness of Key West and Miami, but is distant enough to provide a lovely piece of tranquil Paradise.
What makes this House unique
While staying at our property, you can relax in our heated pool, the SPA is our favorite place. You are a short distance to Key West, where you can visit numerous museums, restaurants, water tours and many many other activities.
- English, Spanish, Russian