4 BR/2.5 BA Secluded on Stream with Stunning Views Enjoyed Inside and Outside!
Bedrooms are equipped with luggage rack and wardrobe. A spare set of sheets are located in storage container under each bed and an extra blanket is located in the cubby inside the wardrobe.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Check In and Check Out form must be filled out upon arrival and departure.
- Rental agreement documents must be submitted one month prior to arrival for dates booked more than one month out. All others are due the week prior.
- Should required documents not be received by required date outlined in rental agreement, Owner may cancel booking.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Justin and Noelle Weaver of BLC Property
About Justin and Noelle Weaver of BLC Property
Justin and Noelle Weaver are the architect and designer team of BLC Property LLC. They currently own vacation rental property and flip fixer upper's.
Justin and Noelle Weaver of BLC Property purchased this Cottage in 2015
Why Justin and Noelle Weaver of BLC Property chose Ligonier
With market changes and demand for affordable vacationing, the business has expanded to include the vacation rental market. Ligonier is special to the couple as Justin's great-great-grandfather built a cottage near the Loyalhanna that brought generations to the Laurel Highlands.
What makes this Cottage unique
"There is something magical about the Laurel Highlands area. You feel God's presence as you look around and see such amazing natural beauty. I fell in love the day Justin took me to Ligonier, and now it is in my blood. Getting a property that is so special is a blessing I never could have imagined. It is a place that Justin and I want to bless others, where they can come to be refreshed." - Noelle Weaver