15% Offf Nov Dates!!! Gorgeously Decorated 3/2 Gulf Front Unit
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Phoenix 6 condo description
PHOENIX VI 6903
WOW!!!! Is what you will say when you walk in this recently, redecorated , beautiful, GULF FRONT condo. We have given great attention to detail in our new condo....... We wanted it to be as nice as your home. The condo has three bedrooms and two baths, it is all tile, which is so nice....... As you can see from the pictures it has all new decor........ the kitchen has new cabinets, granite and stainless. We have flat screen T. V. s in each room. The master is a king bed, the other bedroom has a king as well, and the last bedroom has two double beds, one of the sofas is a queen pull out . so we can sleep quite a few guests. The master bedroom has sliding glass doors to balcony, which is ocean front. The other two bedrooms are on the other side of the unit, so it does give privacy to everyone..... We know how hard it is to get to the beach every year so our desire is to make it easy for you ....... you go straight to your condo , no front desk check ins or waiting in line for keys and passes..... all is in your condo ,next to your bowl of candy...the lobby is huge and we have many trollies and buggies to help bring your many things to your condo. The balcony is big, we love sitting out with a glass of sweet tea and watching the dolphins jump or a cup of coffee in the morning and the dolphins are still jumping....The views from even the living room are great. We are on the 9th floor , so the view really can not be beat........
We know you have so many great choices when it comes to your vacation, but the sandy , sugar white beaches of Orange Beach are the best...... the water is blue, the sky is blue and we are warm and sunny almost year around...... We look forward to having you stay in our home away from home...... we are holding a spot for your toes in the sand ......... be Blessed Keywords: beach front condo, three bed rooms, orange beach alabama, , fishing , boating , sailing. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE AND LOOK AT THE RATE AREA IT IS UPDATED AND ACCURATE , HAPPY TO HELP....
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (2), Double Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- the Lobby at this complex is nice and big and there are two , one in front, and another in that faces the ocean, i have pictures so can see for yourself, we have a small gym and we have a nice size meeting room, The beach front Lobby has free hot coffee most of the day, with places to sit and eat and play games, the sofas are big and comfy also..look forward to having yall..We do have chairs and umberllas for rent in front of the complex, and i nice walkway to the sunny shores of Orange beach Alabama..........Book NOW...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- We have a super nice Library, Rec Center, which has tennis courts, salt water pool, and a very nice fitness center , where we they offer a variety of classes, this is all located on canal road , The Kids park is on Canal road also, it is so great, it backs up to the Bay with a long pier to fish off ............ You will need to visit the Gulf State Park pier...... and of course the Dolphin cruises are the best, The wharf at Orange Beach is lots of fun, it has tons of shops, and restaurants, along with theaters, and not to mention the Pepsi concert series..... which is housed in our out door Arena......... Take some time to google Orange Beach and Gulf Shores and you will see all that we have to Offer..... There is nothing you are missing here .........moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter 2013/14: NOVEMBER 1-FEBRUARY 28: $175/N; $1050/WK; $1600/MTH Spring 2014: MARCH 1-MAY 16: $275/N; $1700/WK Summer 2014: MAY 17-JUNE 27: $325/N; $2400/WK Peak Summer 2014: JUNE 28-AUGUST 8: $375/N; $2500/WK Late Summer 2014: AUGUST 9-SEPTEMBER 5: $250/N; $1550/WK ($325/N LABOR DAY) Fall 2013: SEPTEMBER 6-OCTOBER 31: $200/N $1,200/W Added to rate: $150 cleaning, 20 parking pass, 11% lodging tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: +1 251-216-1590 call or text from 9 am to 9 pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master with King
Entry to bathroom
king size bed in second bedroom
big dresser for clothers
new cabinets, granite and the bar sits three
two big sofas, one is a queen sleeper , woven chair and ottoman,
super nice canvas
huge indoor pool and two hot tubs on the side
the beach is perfect
yes mirrored chest of drawers
two full beds with tuffted headboards.. and chrom lamp ...nice
big dinning room and living room
dinning room with capiz chandilier...
big flat screen in living room
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 03, 2013