Belly Acres Lodge
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Waterton Park chateau / country house description
Belly Acres Lodge offers a quiet peaceful escape for your soul or a comfortable gathering place for your group. Nestled along the shore of the Belly River, our lodge offers an escape for families, reunions, weddings, or just a quick getaway. We have the perfect fit for all of your needs. Located just 30 minutes outside Waterton National Park, Belly Acres Lodge offers a central locations for all the local attractions.
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Chateau / Country House
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Pets Considered
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 24, Beds for 14-24
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Full bathroom on main floor. Half bathroom in basement.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Wood Stove:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Belly Acres Lodge is developed from a church that was built in 1903, and moved to this beautiful location. Horse riding and lessons, trail rides, horse team & wagon rides available. Delightful year round restaurant with home cooked meals and general store, and a museum/ice cream parlor open during the summer, in the Village of Glenwood 1 mile away. River activities on the Belly River at our beach area with a secluded and sheltered fire pit/picnic area nearby. Tranquil walking trails through the forest. Plentiful wildlife reside on and cross the property. Camping and RV sites available. A secluded rustic cabin with a queen bed and 2 half lofts with foam mattresses, and kitchen/dining area available. A 2000' turf landing strip for fly in guests....moreless
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Tubing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Belly Acres Lodge is an ideal launch pad for local activities and attractions. There is the First Nations World Heritage Site of Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump, near Fort Macleod, and the NWM Police Fort museum. The LDS Temple, and the famous Remington Carriage Museum in Cardston. Castle Mountain Ski Resort west of Pincher Creek and 2 museums. Frank Slide Interpretive Centre and tours of the underground coal mines in the Crowsnest Pass. Waterton Park has a miriad of sights, hikes, boat tours, and activities. There are several wind farms in the area. You can take a team and wagon ride into the quaint village of Glenwood, and visit the ice cream parlor and cheese factory museum during the summer months. Hiking or horseback riding along the river or in the mountains. We are in the process of aquiring a larger airplane and offering 'flight seeing' tours for 2014. Massage, Reike, Essential Oils therapy, Yoga, Fitness Training, Mind/Body Balancing, horse riding lessons, are all available. Clients can be as active or as dormant as they like....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates vary, depending on a single room rental (and which room is requested), or the entire Lodge, and what activities clients may desire.
For example: Shared accommodation in the 7 bed "Bunk Room" is $30.00 ea/night. The private rooms are $65.00 - $75.00 per night. Group rates are available for the downstairs suite, the main floor, and for the entire lodge.
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Lethbridge at 60 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 505 & 810 at 100 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Castle Mountain at 50 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Blue Trail Golf Course. 9 hole at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Tinas' Retaurant - Glenwood at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: The owner grew up in this area, and has worked as an Acute Care Paramedic for 40 years. He, and his wife purchased and moved the old church building from a small community 30 miles away, then gutted it and totally renovated it into their home, which is now the lodge. They are friendly, multi-talented, individuals that have developed the property, including a 2 room cabin near the river, in the ensuing years, and are planning further exciting developments. They have 5 grown children and now 12 grandchildren, and an interesting assortment of animals on the farm.
Why the Owner Chose Waterton Park:
Prior to purchasing, we had long enjoyed walking on this piece of land, loving the serenity, and dreaming of 'what if...'. One day a realtor was putting up a 'for sale' sign, and we bought it on the spot. Then we worked to make our dreams come true and have built this wonderful place for all to enjoy.
The Unique Benefits at this Chateau / Country House:
Creating a home with the old world charm of hand crafted iron, old wood, heavy beams, and stone, from a church built in 1903. Awe inspiring views of the mountains and river valley. Peace and serenity in the lodge or on the walking trails along the river. A place where we could have horses.
- Primary: 403 626-3814 Canada MST
- Secondary: + Canada MST
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Belly Acres Lodge
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, September 13, 2013
4 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.