Chalet, 2-14 people facing south, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sauna, petanque
Delphine Blaise & Olivier Mulot
- english, french
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Superior accommodation in a wonderful location!
The chalet was just perfect for our group from the USA and the UK. It could have fit 12 people quite comfortably. It's sometimes hard to tell from photographs, but the interior was roomy and bright, and the large deck with its gorgeous views was delightful. Delphine and Olivier could not have been more helpful to us. We did some hiking and cycling and just wish we could have stayed longer!
Dream house in the Vosges
Particularly taken with the direct access to the woods begind.
Wir haben die Tage sehr genossen :)
We had a wonderful week in beautiful chalet. The location of the chalet is beautyful and the interior design of the chalet is very complete.
Magnifique sejour en famille au chalet Les Pins
Nous etions 8 adultes et 6 enfants, soit 14 personnes. Chalet tres confortable et bien equipe. Service d accueil parfait et relations faciles avec les proprietaires. Nous avons particulierement apprecie la vue, la tranquilite du site et le jardin attenant a une foret, ce qui fut un reve pour les enfants.
Les enfants etaient encore petits (3 a 12 ans). Le chalet est davantage concu pour 12 personnes que 14 s'il s agit d adultes. L annonce le mentionne d ailleurs clairement.
Chalet Les Pins is located in Xonrupt. A commune near Gerardmer (4 km) which offers many services such as a pharmacy, an excellent baker, excellent butcher catering butcher, a bookstore.
The nearby Lake Longemer is a quiet and pleasant in all seasons.
EVENTS NOT TO MISS
• July 13: Popular dance with fire on St. John
• July 14: Fireworks shot from the Quai du Locle
• 14 August: Féerie du Lac, a free show themed on the lake, with the inevitable fireworks and musical entertainment.
• Gerardmer triathlon: this unique event brings together top athletes we annually on the first of September. Stand Triathlon Olympic Distance Triathlon and XL, and the Discovery and TriKids versions for children. The program for the DO: 1.5 km swim, 10.5 km of running and cycling 39 km. And for XL: 1.9km swim, 93 km bike and 21 km of running ...
• Fantastic Film Festival of Gerardmer: it is held annually the last weekend of January for thrills ...
• Meetings of Cinema: this very friendly event takes place in late March to Lake Casino a few meters from Beau Rivage and Peace. About twenty movies are projected in preview in public meetings for modest sums in the presence of many actors and directors ... Meeting real enthusiasts, to discover!
• 7 Day Daffodils: next edition in April 2017. Do not miss this exceptional event which takes place every 2 years in Gerardmer! Millions of flowers magnify dozens of tanks ... A sumptuous parade to announce the spring ... The program stitching flowers Friday and Saturday night dance popular tavern on Saturday night in town, parade of floats, bands and folk groups on Sunday ...
NATURAL SITES AND VIEWS
• Gerardmer Lake: the largest natural lake in the Vosges, 2.2 km long, 750 m wide, and deep almost 38m.
• Longemer Lake: 5 km
• Lake Retournemer: 12 km
• Lake Blanchemer
• Lake of Crows
• Tanks jump Falls
• Grande Cascade Tendon
• Casting moraine Granges-sur-Vologne
• The Crest Road and Schlucht: deploying about 80 km in the forest on the halfway, Ridge Road runs through magnificent landscapes: lakes, mountains balls, passes, rocks, meadows and forests adorn themselves charms vary with the seasons. Enjoy the majestic views of Hohneck and Grand Ballon, and variety of mountain flora. Beginner to thirty kilometers from Colmar, Ridge Road down south to Thann where it joins the beginning of the Wine Route.
• The Roche du Diable
• Sports and outdoor activities on Lake Gerardmer: swimming, fishing, rowing, canoeing, sailing, pedal boating, diving, lake tour featured ...
• Tour of Lake Gerardmer walk (6.5 km) and many other walks of a few hours
• Mountain bike: with 200km of marked trails between Gerardmer and Xonrupt, it is the first area of the department ATV
• Hiking: 300 km of marked paths among the pines
• Golf (1/2 hour)
Gerardmer, nicknamed the "Pearl of the Vosges" is one of the finest ski resorts in eastern France.
• Alpine skiing
Mauselaine domain: 40 km of ski runs including the longest run of the Vosges (4km), just 2.5 km from the city center. In season during holidays and weekends, free shuttles drive you there.
Domaine de la Bresse-Hohneck: for something different, the largest ski area in eastern France is within ten kilometers away.
• Nordic Ski
Domaine des Bas-Rupts: near the area of Mauselaine, this area offers 100 km of trails for Nordic skiing. You will will practice cross-country skiing and snowshoeing in the forest.
ACTIVITIES ALL YEAR
• Museum of Picture and Epinal: 40 km
• Wildlife Museum Lorraine, 500 m from the tanks of Saut du Carrefour
• Textile Museum: 1.5 km from Ventron, to discover the history of this beloved industry in the Vosges
• Casino: Casino du Lac includes slot machines and roulette, poker, blackjack. He stands a few meters from the Hotel de la Paix and the Beau Rivage
• Cinema: in the premises of Casino, a renovated cinema but also André Bourvil movie theater at the House of Culture
• Ice rink, bowling, swimming pool, 8 tennis courts, climbing wall, table tennis, volleyball ...: practicing all year, a few minutes walk from Beau Rivage within the sports entertainment complex specially dedicated to these activities
• Shopping: Gerardmer is the capital of linens. And local handicrafts