2 BR, 2 BA CONDO – PRIME DOWNTOWN LOCATION – SLEEPS 9
Located at the corner of Park Avenue and Four O’Clock Road in downtown Breckenridge, our Park Place condos are close to the lifts and just a one-block stroll to Main Street. Guests can ski down Four O’ Clock Run and walk to their condo. The complex also features two on-site outdoor hot tubs, a gas fire pit and free covered parking, as well as seasonal access to the Upper Village swimming pool and hot tub.
This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom deluxe end-unit condo is one of the largest units in Park Place – it's the perfect getaway for families or groups of up to nine. The living area features vaulted ceilings and large windows, giving the space a bright, open feel. You’ll also be impressed by the beautiful gas fireplace surrounded by stone and the private balcony with your own gas grill. There’s also plenty of seating and an LCD TV/Blu-ray player for entertainment after a long day on the mountain. The fully equipped kitchen has stainless steel appliances (including a gas range) as well as room for six at the dining table and three more at the breakfast bar.
You’ll love being just across the street from the free shuttle to take you around town in both the summer and winter! Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, in-unit washer/dryer, and parking for two vehicles.
Location. Price. Great amenities. Call us or book Park Place C305 online today!
- Bedroom 1: king bed, LCD TV.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, captain's bunk bed (twin over full), LCD TV, bathroom with tub/shower (also opens to hall).
- Living area: queen sofa bed.
- Bathroom: shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Pool Access Dec-April, July-Sept.
- Parking: 2 outdoor spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a third-floor, walk-up condo.
- Business and Occupancy License #43370.