This house of the 16th century, restored in the respect of the architecture of the time includes a 3 rooms of 90 m², this cottage has a private entrance, a large living-dining room and open kitchen that allows a very friendly, the rooms with stunning views of the surrounding countryside and laundry very convenient. The small garden is a plus when the weather is nice it invites to idleness .. the walks are insured with, step in the forest (tree climbing) 5 minutes, the city of Villedieu-les-poêles city crafts and history and its foundry of bells to 10 minutes, the Mont-Saint-Michel to 50 minutes, and the landing beaches to about one hour by car.
The tenants are completely independent, and have at their disposal the necessary for the kitchen, as well as the dishwasher, the washing machine and dryer.
Heating is extra for the winter season (4 € per day).
Private land, barbecue.
Non smoking cottage
Upstairs: two bedrooms, one with a large bed, the other with two single beds. A bathroom with shower and sink, separate toilet.
Tablecloths, sheets and towels provided
WIFI connection possible
The cleaning fee of end of stay (40 euros) on request.
we lend an umbrella bed. On request, we can also lend a high chair, a baby bath, and a changing mat. Please, let us know in advance.
There is a supermarket, bakeries, butchers, cold cuts open between 8:00 and 20:00, many are also open on Sunday mornings. These shops are 3 km from the cottage, you will find everything you need.
The deposit check is returned from the hosts after checking in detail the inventory.
Tourist places nearby:
- Mont Saint Michel
- the forest of St Sever: pedestrian excursions
- Lake Dathée: hiking, public golf, sailing, canoeing
- The Souleuvre viaduct: bungee jumping, giant zip line, adventure trail
- The Vire water pool
- the landing beaches of the Americans in Normandy.
- Bayeux: city of art and history (Cathedral and Tapestry)
- Caen: Memorial and historical places, and many abbeys
- Villedieu les Poêles: Bell foundry
- Nearness, Granville, Channel Islands (Chausey, Jersey, Guernsey)
- Saint Malo
- Cotentin (North Channel): Cherbourg and the tip of the Hague