Our small and comfortable Hotel is on the pacificcoast of Costa Rica in a little village called Playa Junquillal. Christian and his team are allways concerend about the well-being of their guest.
Hopefully you will reminisce your stay at our hotel Hibiscus for avery long time.
Playa Junquillal and its neighborhood offer many possibilities to enjoy nature, to experience adventures or both together!
The hotel is located 100 meters from a natural beach. This 3 kilometers beach you will love it to relaxe and enjoy the nature.
• Surfing either at the beach right by the hotel or at the favored beaches Playa Negra and Playa Avellanas close by.
• Snorkel at the Playa Blanca beach (only 20 minutes on foot), in Callejones or San Juanillo.
• Fishing is in some extent possible directly at the beach or at the mouth of the river. If you like to go for more adventure you may go fishing with a experienced local fisherman and could return with a huge catch.
• Kajak Tours through the Mangroven. Catch the mystik of this place.
• Horse riding along gorgeous beaches or in the back-country. Enjoy amazing views on great horses. This is a great experience for advanced riders as well as for beginners. If you are interessted please check the webpage
• Turtle-Protect-Project support and live to see how squab turtles are being led to the ocean or watch live at night the egg deposition. There’s no warranty that you will see a turtle.
• Canopy partly dizzy hights. Fly through the treetop and see the world through the birds eye view.
• ATV Tours through the hily back-country and tropical dry forest.
• Golfing on the beautiful 18-whole golf course of the Hacienda Pinilla. Distance : only 20 minutes by car.
• Play Tennis in Playa Junquillal on the well-lit Tennis court of the Guacamaya Lodge.