High-end accommodations tailored to sportsmen at reasonable rates. Fully furnished and outfitted with everything you need for an enjoyable stay in the Dakota outdoors - with cleanliness, comfort, and function provided first and foremost. Tailored to groups who desire higher-end accommodations for their self-directed adventure, and don't require the pampering (or price tag) of similar lodging at full-service camps.
Located in the heart of historically high pheasant count areas, with close access to vast amounts of public hunting lands that experience low hunting pressure. Also close to the Missouri River, which offers world-class walleye and northern pike fishing. The town of Bowdle is a friendly small town with ample amenities for visitors.
4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
- 2 single beds per room.
- Full bedding: Blankets, sheets, pillows.
- Shower in each bath.
- Towels provided.
- Coffee maker.
- Full-size refrigerator/freezer.
- Pots, pans, utensils...
Heated & attached garage.
- 'Locker room' setup: Benches, shelves, hooks for gear.
- Open space for dog kennels .
- Additional refrigerator and stand-up freezer in garage.
- Industrial stainless steel sink.
- Leather couches.
- Flat-screen TVs.
- Wireless internet.
- Dining (and cards) table.
- All floors hardwood or tile.
- Front-load washer and dryer.
- Central heat and air conditioning.