Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Fully equipped Cottage with 2 bedroom both with ensuite facilities
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- The Owner takes no responsibility for strikes, floods, airport closures and any other event beyond their control.
- Please keep the cottage clean & tidy. We reserve the right to charge and/or claim against you for repair or loss as a result of any damage caused.
- Our electricity supply is unsuitable for charging cars via a domestic socket. All electric vehicles must use the charging stations available locally.
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Peter SleafordAsk a question
About Peter Sleaford
We are Pete & Debs. We only came to the Auvergne to house-sit for friends one su,mmer but very quickly fell in love with the region and as we were looking for our next adventure we decided to investigate properties and very soon found this old farmhouse in the village of Cindre where we were able to restore the farmhouse to create 2 cottages in addition to converting the small barn in between for a home for ourselves.
Peter Sleaford purchased this Cottage in 2010
Why Peter Sleaford chose Cindre
We thought the old house was rustic , traditional and the location was beautiful with views of rural countryside and the Madeleine mountains not so far away. Also we are not too far away from Vichy or Moulins for those lovely aftenoon drinks on the cafe terraces for a spot of people watching. The property needed alot of T.L.C but we have enjoyed it all andnow we have much pleasure in sharing it all with guests who wish to discover this beautiful region of the Auvergne. Each year we endeavour to further improve the property and gardens.
What makes this Cottage unique
We find that here in Les Gigard it is an oasis of calm and tranquility .
- english, french