Carillon Beach is an upscale exclusive resort located on the pristine sugar white beaches of the Emerald Coast.
The Inn at Carillon is a studio condo with breath-taking views of the lake at Carillon and the Gulf of Mexico. The sunsets from the balcony will make you never want to leave. The condo has just been remodeled to a bright white decor, so you will feel calm and relaxed. This beautiful place will make you feel like one of the locals. There are many amenities including tennis courts, pools, and a private beach access.
This is a studio unit. There is no door between the bedroom and the living room; however, the space is defined by a small hallway. There is a king bed in the master that opens up to the living room with a small but functional kitchen. The open kitchen and living room have a gorgeous view of Lake Carillon and the Gulf of Mexico. There is only 1 bed, 1 pull-out sofa bed, and 1 bathroom that comfortably suits 3 people.
There is a code to access the room, and there is a spare key in the lock box for emergencies. I can give you the code for the lock box if you need it.
I will give you room, pool, and wifi codes once you have booked.
Carillon is a stunning village that surrounds a beautiful lake. There are little shops and restaurants around the area that bring culture to the community. Everyone is outside enjoying the beach, getting a tan, kayaking, biking, or walking around. You will always find something new to do. 30A and Pier Park is just around the corner. You will be close to a lot of great food, shops, and entertainment. In the summer, Pier Park has free concerts every Thursday evening. The hub in 30A has concerts as well as movie/sport nights.
Shops and restaurants in Carillon:
- The bar at carillon (in lobby)
- Yoga elements (paddle board rentals)
- Shipwreck - gift shop
- Carillon beach rentals
- Paradise fitness - gym
- Carillon beach weddings and events
- The lake house bar and grill
- Our little beach cafe - breakfast, lunch, ice cream
- Salon baliage and spa
The condo complex has bikes and kayaks you can borrow or possibly rent. There is a golf cart in front of the lobby that can take you to the beach. The village is close to 30A and Panama City Beach, so it's not a far distance to travel.
SOME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
1. The balcony door will lock (unless the door handle is in the unlock position). You will not even realize you have done it when you pull the door open. So please, if you don't want to get locked out on the balcony, do NOT shut the sliding door closed all the way. There is also a sticker on the door with a warning.
2. There are kayaks and some bikes that you can ask the front desk to use. This is not part of the rental, but just as a courtesy if available. I also have some beach chairs in the closet that you can use during your stay.
3. When you check out at 10am, please leave the lights off and take the garbage out. The garbage shoot is just down the hall on the right.
4. There is a gym that you can use during your stay. It is open from 9-5pm.
5. I will give you pool, wifi, and room codes the day of check in.
- Turn into Carillon Beach Resort and Spa, and turn left on the round-a-bout. Once you have parked, walk to the Carillon Beach Inn. Turn right outside of the lobby doors, and you will see an elevator to your right. Take it to floor 5. Turn right off of the elevator and go to room 505 and type the code on the keypad. Call or text me, and I will give you the code for the lock box if you can’t get in. Enjoy your stay! :)