Wake up in the mornings and relax in the evenings with a spectacular view of the pristine salt-water marsh and ocean views and enjoy watching abundant native wildlife. This 2 bedroom/2 bath ocean view villa is located in a four building complex that includes two resort style pools, deli, an indoor heated pool with exercise room, sauna, hot tub and track, and six lighted tennis courts. A private boardwalk takes you for a short walk (or you can take the complimentary shuttle) along the salt marsh where you can enjoy the beach with the convenience of Coco’s Bar and Grill. If golfing is your game, the Resort is adjacent to Trent Jones Golf Courses at Palmetto Dunes. There is something for the whole family to do without getting into the car. You could even ride a bicycle - (four bicycles are available for your use) a short distance down to Shelter Cove for lunch or dinner and on the bike paths without crossing a road.
The villa has been recently updated with hardwood and tile floors throughout the interior. As you enter the villa you will find a well-equipped kitchen with dishes, pots and pans, coffee maker, microwave, dishwasher and everything you need as you would find in your own home. The kitchen opens up to the dining area where you can seat 4 at the dining table and 2 at the bar area.
The living room area is a great place to relax in a comfortable over-sized couch overlooking a large HD flat screen TV with 64 cable channels and 7 HBO channels. There is a Blu-ray player with built-in Neflix, Hulu, Pandora and other apps in addition to a small library of movies to enjoy.
The master bedroom will sleep 2 and has a wrought iron bed with an ocean view and an adjoining bathroom. The second bedroom has a brand new bunk that has one over/two under and a standard twin and can comfortably sleep 4 and is a perfect retreat four your kids with the 20 inch HD flat screen TV, DVD player and Xbox system. Another bathroom is adjacent to the second bedroom and accessible to the rest of the villa.
Take a stroll on the 200-yard private boardwalk to the beach or ride the complimentary shuttle and enjoy the salt-water marsh wildlife. At the end of the boardwalk you find “Coco’s on the Beach” bar and grill (closed during the winter). Enjoy cool drinks while listening to Caribbean music and order up something from the grill. If lounging in the sun is your thing, we provide all the beach essentials so leave your bulky beach chairs and umbrellas at home and enjoy the sand and the surf. You will be surprised that our beach is never crowded.
On the way back from the beach you could stop at one of the two outside pools. Next to the large resort style pool in Building One you will find “The Island Grill and Deli” which also has a convenience store and movie rentals.
Hilton Head Resort is a private gated resort with 24-hour security and is centrally located on the island. The Resort and the villa is a great value while not sacrificing the quality and the many amenities of the more expensive resorts on the island.
• Atrium (Building 3) with heated pool, exercise room, jogging track, sauna, whirlpool, and wireless Internet.
• Resort style pool with deli and convenience store in Building 1.
• Six lighted tennis courts in Building 4.
• Full kitchen
• Private access to boardwalk and beach
• Linens provided except for beach towels.
• Coin-operated laundry on same floor.
• Gated community with 24-hour security.
• Queen Bed (Master Bedroom)
• Bunk Bed with twin on top and full on bottom (Second Bedroom)
• Twin/Single Bed (Second Bedroom)
• 37-inch HD Flat Screen TV in living room with 64 cable channels and 7 HBO channels, Blu-ray player with built-in Netflix, Hulu, Pandora and other apps, and a small movie library.
• 32-inch HD Flat Screen TV in Master Bedroom with 64 cable channels and 7 HBO channels, and DVD player.
• 20-inch HD Flat Screen TV in Second Bedroom with local channels, DVD player, and Xbox System.
• Island Grill and Deli has movie rentals, pool tables, and ping-pong tables.
• Full Kitchen
• Keurig and a standard Coffee Maker
• Pots, pans, and utensils
• Ocean view balcony
• Covered loading and unloading zones
• Free parking
• Shared BBQ charcoal grills
• Fantastic front ocean view with pond and marsh in the foreground and the ocean in the background (note: this is not a side view).
• Beach view
• Local phone calls and free secure WiFi in villa
• Wireless Internet in common areas of Atrium (Building 3)
• Computer and Internet Access in Deli (for a fee)
• Kid friendly
• No smoking
• No pets allowed
• Minimum Age Limit for Renters: Must be 21 unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
Activities (on site and nearby)
Biking, fishing, dolphin watching, horseback riding, shopping, restaurants, cinemas, boating sailing, shelling, hiking, live theater, swimming, snorkeling/diving, kayaking, miniature golf, parasailing, public golf courses, crabbing, museums, sightseeing, and too much to list.