Ozark Carriage House is a gracious space with many advantages including:
• Walkable historic neighborhood
• Three blocks from National Historic Registry town square with shops and dining
• Abundant recreation and entertainment
• Deck seating overlooking gardens and tree canopy
• Off-street parking
• Open, spacious, comfortable seating
• Large bedroom with queen bed, seating, desk
• Queen-size air bed available
• Full kitchen and laundry
Access to Springfield, Branson, I44, and northwest Arkansas via highway 65 is only 1 mile away. Bass Pro's new Wonders of Wildlife aquarium and museum, all of Branson's entertainment venues, hiking and biking trails, wineries, floating on the "gin" clear streams, and award winning golf courses are a few of the local attractions.
Ozark's Finley River Park is just a couple of blocks away with access to the river along with rodeos, crafts fairs, and local sporting events. For walkers, sidewalks provide availability to Ozark's pedestrian river trail which ends at the city's recreational facility, which is available and open to the public through a day fee. Hiking opportunities at a state park are within 10 miles at Busiek State Park. Springfield's great biking trail system has a parking head within five miles of Ozark.
Located one mile off Highway 65 between Springfield and Branson, our carriage guest house is perfect for a relaxing retreat with family or friends or as a base for day trips to all of the attractions of southwest Missouri and northwest Arkansas