(The Wild Fires Are Not Near Us) Make your vacation unforgettable! Imagine a beautiful evening sipping wine with friends and overlooking everything with a panoramic sunset. Why stay in a hotel room when you can stay at an estate? This private and gated mountain top estate is located at the gateway to the Napa Valley. The secluded 29-acre property has a panoramic view and is surrounded by farmlands and vineyards. What makes this location unique is that it is central to everything but removed from the Napa crowds, traffic and noise. In addition the average price to stay in a 4 star Napa hotel room for 2 people is an average of $700 per night in addition to a resort fee, and parking fee. You can all be together in our home and have the time of your life. It doesn't get much better than this. The home is luxurious, bedrooms are large and there is plenty of room to roam and enjoy yourselves. There is a large patio and a covered gazebo to sit under. Can you imagine sitting in the hot tub and taking in the surrounding views? Or maybe wine and cheese around the fire pit table? You can cook, barbecue, or go to a gourmet restaurant without the inflated prices. Many of our guests hire a limousine or van tour of the Napa and Suisun Valley wineries.
We provide freshly washed sheets and bedding at the start of every stay and we do not allow any pets. So if you have allergies, you don't need to worry.
As owners we live in a separate residence on the property. Ask about event pricing.
* When checking in a valid ID is required that matches the guest that booked their stay with us.
* The limit for day visitors is 2 and they must leave by 10PM or you will be charged for overnight guests.
* Any guests over the 8 guest limit and you will be charged entra.
* No events, parties, dinner parties, weddings, Ect, without prior approval.
* There is Video Surveillance on exterior of home
* No smoking inside or outside
* No shoes in the home.
* No pets of any kind allowed.
* We do not supply wine in our welcome basket due to insurance liability-Sorry.