- Located on the south side of Highway 30A in Watercolor
- Gulf Views form the top floor
- 2 Adult Bikes
- Walking distance to Town Center and the beach
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
*There will be construction in the vicinity of this home through May 2018.
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have complimentary access to 6 award winning community pools, the use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse and, for an additional cost, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and 2 tennis courts at both WaterColor and Shark's Tooth Club.
DETAILS: This property is perfect for a small family looking for a central location. This unit is in the heart of Watercolor, steps from the beach and town center. When you enter this charming home, you'll notice it's costal flair. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and a colorful finish. The living room is finished with amazing access to a private porch and stunning hardwood floors. The master bedroom includes a plush king bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
The guest bedroom is located at the top of a spiral staircase. This room includes a queen bed, private bathroom & views of the living room and the gulf!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 4):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated