At the heart of the Jura, in the Lake District, 30 minutes of the 1st ski slopes, discover our charming cottage in the village of Doucier.
Independent house in enclosed grounds of 1500 m².
Possibility garage for motorcycles.
tel 06 88 55 87 42
rent from saturday to saturday
- ground of 1500 m ², closed and sported
- wood terrace
- Tarred parking closed for 2 cars
Space day: large space to live with
- equipped kitchen (multi-function oven, dishwasher, hob, fridge-freezer, microwave and all useful accessories),
- dining room overlooking the terrace,
- living room (sofa, armchair, flat screen TV, Hi-Fi system)
- pellet burning stove
Sleeping area: 2 bedrooms
- "Spring" room: a double bed + a single bed + chest of drawers
- "Winter" room: a double bed + wardrobe
- bathroom (shower, sink, washing machine, towel dryer)
- independent toilet
- vast and numerous storage
- loan material childcare and mountain biking adults
Practical, the village has all the necessary services for a serene stay:
Supermarket, bakery, butcher, fruit in County, restaurants, souvenir shops and accessories of beach and fishing, pharmacy, medical pole, veterinary, garage and service station, the Post office, distributor CB.
Doucier has a significant advantage, since the village is located in the heart of the Jura, the "first plateau" between the Vineyard and the High Jura. So you can enjoy this region, its "contrasts" between "low" and "high", the richness of its landscapes and its activities.
In our village, discover,
- River Hedgehog and its famous Cascades (31 jumps and stunts to discover at the option of hiking 7. mk 4 A / R)
- Lake Chalain 2 beaches (pedal boat rental), its watersports, swimming pool and water park, a hiking trail or cycling around the lake.
Enjoy the fishing lake or river,
and many activities:
ULM, mountain biking, tree climbing, horseback riding, petting zoo, farm Auroch the ...
Dine as you wish, traditional or fast food, pizzeria, 5 restaurants in the village.
Near (10-15 km),
Hike on the natural site of the 7 Lakes Clairvaux-les-Lacs, at Eagle Peak ...
or practice canoeing on the River Ain
In a radius of 40 miles more, discover,
towns and villages of character: Château-Chalon, Baume-les-Messieurs, Arbois, Frontenay, Lons-le-Saunier, Arlay, Nozeroy, stye ...
natural sites to see in all seasons: vineyard, forest of the Joux crêt of Chalame, lakes and rivers, viewpoints, caves (Baume-les-Messieurs, Ossett, Moidon ...) ...
In winter, practice cross country skiing or downhill, surfing, snowshoeing, sledding, walks with dog sledding Prémanon Les Rousses, the Jouvencelles the Marais ...
monuments: Royal Saltworks of Arc-et-Senans (Unesco Heritage), Salines Salin-les-Bains (Unesco Heritage), Siam Forges, Fort des Rousses, dam Vouglan ...
Museums: the Laughing Cow (in Lons-le-Saunier) Toy (Moirans), Pasteur (Arbois)
and cellars: Arbois, Pupillin, Chateau-Chalon, Voiteur, Le Vernois ... to taste our famous yellow wine, wine Straw wines Blanc Savagnin, aperitif Macvin ...
And to have fun and relax,
Theaters (Lons-le-Saunier Champagnole), Bowling (Lons), Spa (Lons), Golf (Vernantois Les Rousses) Karting (Moirans), Fort Redhead adventure ...