2 bedroom, full bath, fully equiped kitchen, garden-level private apartment
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs only. One time pet fee of $50Dogs only. One time pet fee of $50
No smoking - This includes no vaping.This includes no vaping.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 22
- Overnight guests are limited to those included and named in the reservation.
- Honey's Place has a no tobacco, vaping or or illicit drug use policy. Thank you for complying!
- The driveway where you park can accommodate 2-3 vehicles and is shared with the neighbor next door--allow space for them. No parking on the street.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
About Lisa Pounders
Born and raised in Asheville, I am an artist, writer, academic, and traveler who is inspired by mountain landscapes. Although I now spend most of my time in Santa Fe, New Mexico, at the foot of the beautiful Sangre de Cristo mountains, Asheville remains a big part of my life.
Why Lisa Pounders chose Woodfin
In 2018 my brother Carter and I renovated what used to be my late Dad's workshop into a comfortable and carefully planned living space. Both of us know a great deal about the Asheville area and we look forward to hosting you at Honey's Place!
What makes this apartment unique
Honey's Place is located in the small residential community of Woodfin, which rests along the banks of the French Broad River, minutes from Downtown Asheville. Close to several riverside parks you are in easy access to outdoor escapes that include bicycle paths, tubing and whitewater adventures. Two miles north of the apartment is Reynolds Village, an exciting planned "main street" that welcomes visitors with local restaurants and one-of-a-kind shops. Access to I-26 is 1 mile from the apartment which gets you quickly to Downtown, West Asheville or Weaverville. Biltmore Village is just 15 minutes away. Also close by is the picturesque Craven Gap access to the Blue Ridge Parkway (9 miles away off Beaverdam Road).