This cottage, full of charm, located in this family holiday home, while stone will delight you!
With a surface area of 50 m2, this cottage has a ground floor kitchen and integrated (with microwave, dishwasher), an independent living room (convertible sofa sleeps 2 Supp.) With TV and en bathroom (shower, toilet and washing machine). The room is furnished on the floor with a bed 2 places.
The internet connection is provided.
It offers a garden with barbecue.
This cottage is preferably provided for 2 persons because it has only one bedroom with a large bed It may possibly accommodate a maximum of 4 people considering the sofa in the living room.
A deposit of 350 euros will be required on arrival and will be refunded after inventory
Sheets and towels not provided: services possible in supplement
The end of stay cleaning is a service that can be provided if you wish
Shops are nearby and the baker passes with his truck every morning (except Sunday and Monday) and stops in front of the house if you need.
CHATELAY is a quiet village of Val d'Amour, close to the forest of Chaux and the river Loue
- Located 2 km from Chissey sur Loue with its church of the late XII century and classified as historical monuments.
- 5kms d'Arc -and -Senans with the Royal Saltworks, a World Heritage Site by Unesco since 1982.
- Close to Arbois, city of history, culture and famous people including the home of Pastor giving worldwide fame to this city. Arbois is also located in a remarkable natural site of vineyards, forests, crossed by a river of 1st category "The Cuisance" which takes its source at the foot of the majestic remote Planches (grottes des Planches) and which enjoys the classification " Natura 2000 »
- and Salins les Bains, spa town listed in the most beautiful detours in France and recently you can discover the ancient salt works also listed as World Heritage by UNESCO since 2009, and its salt museum and beautiful walks under the forts or a tree climbing activity
- near Ornans, a town located in the Loue valley and which inspired the painter Gustave Courbet (new Courbet museum which opened in 2011)
- Château Chalon: pretty village to see if you come in the area
- The region of 4 lakes (Narlay, Ilay, Petit and Grand Maclu are the lakes dominated by the "Peak of the Eagle"): to see also
- The other nearest towns are: Dole, Besançon, Pontarlier, Saint Claude, Poligny, Dijon, Beaune
Ideal place for walks in the forest, swimming on the banks of the Loue, hiking (l'Echappée Jurassienne, route of the great sites of Jura (300km from Dole to Saint-Claude via Les Rousses, which has recently integrated the network the Great Pédestres Routes of France as well as the Routes of Compostela, the Stevenson Trail, the GR20 or the Grande Traversée du Jura ...), bike and canoe trips and discover the lakes.
A warm house to discover without delay!