The Homestead at Three Peaks is a professionally-decorated, luxurious mountain retreat, centrally located in Summit County.
Skiing/Winter Sports: We are within 20 minutes of Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper Mountain and A-Basin and 30 minutes from Vail.
Golf: The home sits on the 10th hole of the award-winning Raven golf course, adjacent to the clubhouse and practice facilities.
Fishing: We are less than 1 mile from the gold-medal ranked lower Blue River.
Your home away from home features:
* A fully-equipped, gourmet kitchen complete with granite countertops, stainless steel, professional-grade appliances, breakfast bar and adjacent dining room
* Comfortable, professionally-decorated living area with plush leather seating, French doors leading to a spacious private patio, flat-screen panel television with DVD player and gas fireplace
* Bonus/Media room with queen-size convertible bed, flat-screen panel television with DVD player and adjacent full-size bath
* Heated, oversize, 2-car garage complete with ski racks and ample storage for boots, shoes and sporting gear
* Mud room with coat racks, custom-made bench and extra shoe/gear storage
* Home office nook with high speed internet connection
* Separate laundry room with king-size capacity washer and dryer
* Panoramic views of the surrounding Gore range and Ptarmigan Wilderness area
*High-Speed Wireless Internet
* Master Suite (upper level) - King bed with luxurious private bath featuring travertine tile, over-size tub, separate shower and spacious walk-in closet
* Guest Suite (upper level) - 2 twin beds with private bath
* Guest Suite (lower level) - Queen bed with private bath
* Bonus Room (main level) - Queen convertible bed with adjacent full bath