About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · shower
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Satellite or cable
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Guests MUST tell us if they are bringing petsGuests MUST tell us if they are bringing pets
No smoking - Smoking is allowed outside.Smoking is allowed outside.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- You MUST tell us if you are bringing pets. Pets are not allowed on any furniture. Pets must be kenneled if left alone in the guesthouse.
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside the guesthouse. You may only smoke outside on the deck or in the parking area.
- Please indicate the TOTAL number of guests in your group & tell us who is coming (ie: 2adults & 2 children). Person booking must stay In guesthouse.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Tourism Certified (Spain)
Hosted by CarolAsk a question
We are a retired couple. Ted is from Tennessee and graduated for University of Tennessee in Engineering. Carol graduated from Bowling Green in Education. We lived in Ohio until 21 years ago when we moved to Missouri. We have 2 grown children and 3 grandchildren. We love to boat and camp. Both of us are reading enthusiasts. We enjoy a good bottle of red wine sitting on the Patio or in the sunroom watching the river traffic.
Why Carol chose Hannibal
We bought this property because of the unique private location and the magnificent river view. Our children are grown so the house fit us as a retired couple.
What makes this Place unique
Location, location, location! So close to downtown and all the attractions. And of course, the VIEW! You won't get this river view just anywhere. It's one of the best in town.