New private pool for 2020 season, fenced in large backyard
downstairs bunk room
Downstairs living room
upstairs: bedroom 1 queen, upstairs: bedroom 2 queen, downstairs: bedroom queen, downstairs: bed room 2 bunk bed, Guests will need to provide their own linens, cottage provides blankets and pillows. 1 portable crib,and high chair provided. double sleeper sofa in upstairs living room. bunk beds double lower bunk and single upper bunk.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - please contact us in advance please contact us in advance
No smoking - non smoking home, ashtrays provided on decknon smoking home, ashtrays provided on deck
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please remove all trash and food from home. any dishes left in dishwasher should be left clean, stove and counters should be wiped clean.
- Please leave bedrooms just as you found them, house keeping DOES NOT include making beds.
- Please try to minimize sand in the home, bath tub/ shower and hot tub. outside shower and hose are provided for cleaning off before entry to home .
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Donny & Marlena Meletta
About Donny & Marlena Meletta
Do not be discouraged by the low review count, as this is or first year owning/renting Summer Breeze. Instead focus on the quality of reviews. With 4.5-5 stars from guests that have stayed with us, you can be rest assured the property is accurately depicted, well maintained and clean. we strive to make the rental process as easy as possible with timely communication and accurate information. Thank you for viewing.
Donny & Marlena Meletta purchased this House in 2018
Why Donny & Marlena Meletta chose Kitty Hawk
The Outer Banks in N.C. is our "happy place" Crossing over the Wright Brothers memorial Bridge is the greatest feeling in the world, leaving the stresses of day to day life on the main land. Kitty Hawk is the first town you cross into, after traveling to vacation who wants to spend additional hours in traffic traveling to Duck or Hatteras?
What makes this House unique
Direct beach access as well as being able to enjoy ocean sounds and views from the front porch are the reasons we fell in love with "Summer Breeze"