This villa is an exceptional property thanks to its superb location and excellent amenities.
The house is at the end of a cul-de-sac on a parcel of land which is completely private and enclosed, with private parking for 2 cars.
The villa is over 180m2, not overlooked, and very well equipped for our guests. In particular, available for your use are:
• A large shady, covered terrace stretching the length of the swimming pool (18m) enabling you to make the most of the garden area in perfect tranquillity even at the hottest times of the day. The terrace is equipped with an outside lounge area, sun loungers and a large table, with a barbecue in a dedicated area.
• A wonderful living room, a fully equipped American kitchen with dining room that opens out onto the terrace and pool area.
• Two spacious air-conditioned double bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom facilities.
• A bedroom suite encompassing one double bedroom, one single bedroom (or ideal for two children, and a shared private bathroom for these two rooms.
The terrace-side swimming pool is 18 metres long and beautifully tiled. Security systems are in place and the space then opens out onto a garden complete with relaxation areas, sun loungers and even a traditional ‘carbet’ or covered hammock area.
The property is a true haven of peace, hidden away in its lush garden, where you can feel transported away from everyday life into an oasis of calm, birdsong and sunshine.
The beautiful beach of Anse à la Gourde is a stone’s throw away with its beautiful bays, and they are accessible by a private path.
The villa is located near Saint-François, in the protected area of Pointe des Châteaux and the property is the ideal starting point for long walks in the beautiful local countryside.
There are a number of activities available nearby if you prefer to be more energetic including:
• The marina with its shops, bars, restaurants, diving club and numerous available excursions (both by catamaran and speed boat) to Petite Terre, Marie-Galante, la Désirade…
• A marine base in a quiet and safe lagoon with numerous sporting opportunities.
• The local fishing port with its local atmosphere and fresh fish and lobster catches.
• The airfield which allows you the opportunity to take a short flight over the island or to the nearby islands, with options also for paragliding, parachuting, micro lighting and gyroplaning.
• Saint Francois has an international golf club for amateurs and professionals alike.
• A casino, for the ultimate in glamour.
This country, which we are completely in love with ourselves, offers so many opportunities for adventure and calm, excitement and peace. With flora and fauna to marvel at, cuisine and local fruits to tempt your palate, marine life in abundance there is simply something for everyone. Magnificent waterfalls entice film crews in one corner of the island; marvel at dolphins, whales and turtles as they swim happily in the warm seas, snorkel with sea horses and spot lazy iguanas sunbathing in tropical palm trees. This simply is paradise.
Contact us and we promise you will never regret it.