Located in an Alsatian hamlet 5 minutes from the charming village of La Petite Pierre, this magnificent luxury log chalet sleeps 8 (sleeps 10 possible on request), offers serenity and calm while being in the heart of the village and close to all amenities. the amenities and many leisure activities (tourist and cultural sites, restaurants, shopping, hiking ...). The Lyne chalet has been classified as a 5-star tourist accommodation in 2018.
It is a haven of peace, which can welcome you with family or friends, to bring you moments of relaxation and happiness.
This place invites to visit, to observe each place that brings a refined atmosphere in different spaces.
As soon as you enter the chalet, you will have a feeling of well-being. You will have access to the living room and the very well equipped kitchen (American fridge, induction hob, oven, host, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and Nespresso machine, kettle, toaster, raclette machines, utensils various). In addition on this ground floor are three large double bedrooms with king size beds (180X200) high ranges, two of which are equipped with a TV and a dressing room and a cot. This floor also houses:
- A bathroom with a walk-in shower and mirror connected in Bluetooth.
- Separate toilets.
- A laundry room with a washing machine a dryer a clotheshorse and a vacuum cleaner.
- A relaxation area with two armchairs.
- Two stoves in addition to underfloor heating.
A beautiful wrought iron staircase, designed by a local artist, will take you to the next level. On this floor is the sitting area with a corner sofa, a large screen TV with bluetooth speaker, and a desk area. All placed in front of a large bay window where you can admire the Zen garden and the surrounding forest.
On this landing, you will find a master suite of 70 m2 equipped with a King size bed (180X200), a sofa bed that can accommodate two additional beds and a bathroom with walk-in shower. Separate toilets are also available.
The outsides distributed on 16 ares, calls you to the calmness, you will find there:
- A first covered terrace, overlooking the kitchen, with a Weber gas barbecue, a table and garden chairs and a jacuzzi 6 places out of sight, with views of the fish pond adjoining.
- A second terrace with a rest area equipped with a brazier, garden furniture, sun loungers all surrounded by a beautiful high vegetation.
- Games areas with swing, ping-pong table, two mountain bikes, ....
- Parking spaces including some under shelters.
You will enjoy a broadband Wifi connection throughout the current housing 2018.
We will be happy to welcome you in this exceptional environment, which will make you taste the magic of wood, and will allow you to relax and forget the everyday life of a stay.
- Housekeeping output at 120 euros.
- Deposit of 900 euros, returned after the inventory.
- Tourist tax to be paid on the spot: 1,50 € / adult person / night.
- Bed linen, towels and kitchen towels provided free of charge.
Feel free to contact me if you want additional information or photos.
I can also be reached at: 0667009259