This beautiful T3 on the ground floor (living room) / ground garden (rooms) has a privileged location in Nantes Sud.
FREE PARKING on the street.
FREE WIFI (fiber)
- an entrance with lots of cupboards (wardrobe and shelves),
- 2 lockable bedrooms with dressing room and office
- a bright living room with open kitchen fully equipped (dishwasher, 4-burner hob, extractor, oven, microwave, refrigerator, coffee pod, electric kettle, toaster and all the necessary for 6 people) , Flat screen and comfortable and easily convertible sofa
The extending table can accommodate 6 people.
- a bathroom with bath, washer-dryer, hairdryer ... and window
- a separate toilet
- a balcony with a small bistro table
You will also find an ironing board and an iron.
The decor is well cared for, and at the moment favors the work of a local photographer!
It is located :
. 300 meters from the edge of Sèvres: ideal for jogging and ballads
. 12mn from the city center by tram line 4 (stop 400m), line which serves among others the Cathedral, the castle of the dukes of Brittany and the Beaulieu shopping center with its shops and restaurants
. and 10 minutes by car from the airport.
Nant'Sud Loire will allow you to enjoy a stay in Nantes combining city and countryside.
Ideal for a quiet family holiday, a business trip (rooms that lock), or just to discover Nantes with friends. Only animals will not be allowed!
Bakery, bar-tabac and pharmacy at 300m, Super U and Lidl at 900m and park with children's playground behind the residence.
To go to the accommodation:
• From Nantes Atlantique Airport: Privilege the car (taxi): about 11mn
(3mn from exit 48 of the Nantes ring road)
• From Nantes train station:
By car: between 8 and 20 minutes depending on the time
. Go on foot to the tram stop Duchesse Anne - Chateau (5 minutes taking the main road on the left out of the North station)
Or by tram - Line 1 (1 station) - Direction Jamet or François Mitterand
. At the Duchesse Anne - Château stop, take line 4 Direction "Porte de Vertou" Get off at Mauvoisins (8mn)
. Take the bridge over the road. You will reach Mauvoisins street.
Left, direction 72! (5 minutes)
A concierge helps me make your stay as pleasant as possible. They will contact you a few days before your arrival to organize the key collection and can provide you with all the necessary advice to make the most of your stay and additional services (ex: cot).
Tourist guides and brochures are also available in the apartment.