- english, french, german, spanish
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Super cute and great location
We stayed here for 3 weeks and loved it. The premises is simple but well fit out with everything you need. There was a lot of room to move, with a well equipped kitchen and full sized fridge. The private garden was the highlight, with somewhere to relax at the end of each day, and with your morning coffee. The street is very quiet, however parking is a small issue (as in the whole city though) - the free parking is a 5 minute walk away. It was literally a 5 minute walk to shops, restaurants, chemist etc and a 15 minute walk into the city center. The owners were so friendly, nothing was too much trouble, we couldn't speak more highly of them or the apartment. We will definitely be staying there next time we visit Rennes.
Well we are allways happy to have good and friendly guests,
hope you'll come back,
hava a good time in Australia and see you next time
paul and cecile
Appartement vraiment fonctionnel, est à proximité de tout: transport, super marché.
Appartement très propre.
Et le propriétaire est très gentil, et à l’écoute ,disponible.
Je recommande cet appartement
tres bon sejour
Accueil tres chaleureux du proprietaire. L'appartement est suffisamment spacieux, le quartier est calme dans l'ensemble car composé de petits immeubles et de maisons individuelles, le centre ville et les transports en commun facilement accessibles. Heureusement car le stationnement n'est pas toujours aisé.
Very comfortable apartment
The apartment was very clean, modern and well equipped. Sliding doors in the living room and the bedroom allow lots of air and light, but the apartment is very secure with electronic blinds. Booking the apartment was easy and Paul provided good information about the location of the apartment. It was nice to have a small private garden. The apartment was exactly as advertised and was ideally located, close to the main station and walking distance into the old town.
This apartment conveniently located a 10-minute walk from the historic center of Rennes, but also the headquarters of many companies (Yves Rocher, SNCF ...). With a long experience in the rental, we offer functional accommodation and fully equipped for your stay, all at a very good price / quality ratio.
In the area you will find:
- Le Mont Saint Michel, a historic site world heritage of UNESCO (50 minutes by car or bus 1:15 and 20 €)
- Dinard, a famous seaside resort with beautiful villas (20 minutes by car or bus 16a and less than 5 €)
- The beach of Saint Lunaire (20 minutes by car or bus)
- Dinan, a medieval city with the port and the medieval architecture worth a visit (35 minutes drive or Tibus: 1 hour and 2 €)
- Cancale and its oysters (30 minutes by car or 30 minutes by bus Keolis, line 10)
- The forest of Brocéliande and its legends (1h30 drive)
- Ferns Castle, one of the most imposing castles in France (car or bus to 1:10 4. € 1)
You will also:
You will also:
- 5 minutes walk from the Champs Libres (cinema, library, planetarium, Freedom concert hall and shopping mall)
- 5 minutes walk from TNB
- 10 minutes walk to town hall and opera
- 5 minutes drive from the ring road
- 15 minutes drive from the airport and Exhibition Centre
In general, everything is done on foot
In the area you will find many shops. In addition, the area is quiet, without restriction of movement and parking is free on the street. The entrance to the apartment is through the private garden