Combining jaw-dropping views from the apartment with its funky, arty vibe, our North Charlotte Street apartment is the perfect city centre retreat. Looking over Charlotte Square, the West End and Dean Village, this third floor apartment provides everything you could want in an Edinburgh home-from-home.
The interior of the Georgian Town-house style apartment is equally as stunning as the views which come with it – it’s been furnished perfectly – bringing a modern twist to a classic Edinburgh space. The two bedrooms - one super king and one king sized, both with en-suite bathrooms - provide boutique-style escapes, both with beautiful original fireplaces.
The spacious living area benefits from light streaming in and leads to the dining room and wonderfully appointed fully equipped kitchen. There's dining space for four as well as a breakfast bar. The apartment also benefits from free private parking in a gated section at the back of the property.
The Edinburgh Address offer a range of hand-picked, luxury self-catering apartments and homes for short-term and holiday letting.
In completing the booking guests confirm that they have read and agreed to The Edinburgh Address terms and conditions, please find these on our website.
Additional Information / House rules
- Lead guest must be of 30 years of age or older (provision of ID and Address required)
- Names and ages of all guests required
- Reason for your stay with us must be given
- Additional review and agreement to our terms and conditions
- Property is not suitable for Stag, Hen or young single gender groups for party purposes
- Parties and gatherings are strictly prohibited
- The Edinburgh Address reserve the right to vet & cancel any unsuitable bookings
- There is a strict no smoking policy
-We also reserve the right to refuse entry to parties who do not match the information provided.
-Abusive or inappropriate conduct towards staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances
- A refundable damage deposit of £500 or 10% of the rental balance (if booking is 2 weeks or longer) is payable to The Edinburgh Address via our Guest Portal 7 days before arrival and shall be refunded 7 days after departure pending no damages or deductions.
- Check ins are arranged directly with the owner’s property manager
There is a check-in window from 3:30pm to 7pm and check ins out with this time frame are subject to availability and will be subject to an additional charge.
The Edinburgh Address T&Cs apply. Contact us or visit our website for details!