The Sea Voice Beach House is the only rental property in downtown Rehoboth Beach, DE that offers PLENTY OF ROOM for your entire group without sacrificing comfort (11 bedrooms/10.5 bathrooms), the convenience of WALKING TO THE BEACH/BOARDWALK and downtown amenities (1/4 Block), AMPLE ONSITE PARKING so you won't have to fight for a parking space, and owners that are focused on providing you with a WELL MAINTAINED PROPERTY (we own a local construction company and are constantly making improvements).
Just take a few minutes to review our photographs, customer reviews, and floor plans below to quickly understand why this has been THE MOST POPULAR RENTAL PROPERTY in downtown Rehoboth Beach, DE for the past 8 YEARS. Come see for yourself why several celebrities have chosen to host their family and friends at the Sea Voice.
State-of-the-art appliances and home media equipment, coupled with a “classic coastal” atmosphere, results in a truly unique rental property. The following features and amenities are sure to make your Rehoboth adventure a memorable experience.
• Living Space 4,302 sq. ft.
• Screened Porch 337 sq. ft.
• Accommodates up to 36 guests in BEDS (no couches or cots)
• ¼ Block to guarded beach, boardwalk, nightlife, shopping, and amusements
• 2 Miles to tax-free outlet shopping, biking, golf, multiplex cinemas and much more
• Limited views of the Atlantic Ocean from sundeck and upper floors
• Ceiling fans
• Central air (Geothermal)
• Central heat (Geothermal)
• 3M MERV 13 Filtrete Allergen Reduction Air Filters for superior air quality
• Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer (2)
• Iron and board
• Rinnai tankless water heater on each floor (3) so you won't ever run out of hot water.
State-of-the-Art, Fully Equipped Kitchen
• 9+ Seat kitchen bar
• Granite countertops
• Huge Center island
• Serves up to 36 guests
• Tile floors
• 1Coffee maker and a Keurig Commercial K-Cup Machine
• Cookware, pots and pans
• Dishes, glassware, flatware
• Dishwasher (2)
• Commercial gas range (6 burners) w/ griddle, 2 ovens and large vented hood
• Full size wall ovens (2)
• Refrigerator/Freezer (oversized)
• Ice machine
• Toaster and Toaster Oven
• Crock pot
• Oversized Gas fireplace
• Billiard table
• Built-in bookcases (books provided)
• Plenty of comfortable seating
• Hardwood floors and wainescotting
• Wet Bar with wine and beverage refrigerators and stemless glassware
• Table seats 14+ guests
Bedrooms - Total 11; Sleeps 36
• Bedroom 1 – Master Suite/1 King (Handicap Friendly)
• Bedroom 2 – Suite/1 King with deck access
• Bedroom 3 – Suite/4 Twins (2 sets of bunk beds)
• Bedroom 4 – Suite/2 Queen beds with deck access
• Bedroom 5 – Suite/4 Twins (2 sets of bunk beds)
• Bedroom 6 – Master Suite/1 King with deck access
• Bedroom 7 – Suite/1 King (shared bathroom)
• Bedroom 8 – Suite/2 Fulls and 1 Twin (1 set of full bunk beds/1 twin trundle bed)
• Bedroom 9 – 2 Fulls (shared bathroom)
• Bedroom 10 – Suite/2 Fulls and 1 Twin (1 set of full bunk beds/1 twin trundle bed)
• Bedroom 11 – Master Suite/1 King
Bathrooms - Total 10 ½
• 60' High definition plasma TV/DVD home entertainment system with surround sound
• New HD LED flat panel cable TVs in all bedrooms
• CD Player/Stereo
• A/V capabilities
• Comcast Xfinity wireless high-speed internet access (105 Mbps download speed - super fast). Strong coverage throughout the entire home.
• Furnished front porch with ceiling fans (1st Floor)
• Furnished sundeck (2nd floor)
• Weber gas grill
• Refrigerator/freezer for extra storage
• Beach Umbrellas (2)
• Private outdoor showers (2)
• Children welcome
• Large groups welcome (family reunions, church retreats, corporate team building sessions, wedding parties, etc)
• Smoking not permitted
• Pets not permitted
• 9 Parking Spaces (6 onsite and 3 street permits).
All information contained herein is subject to further change or modification without prior notice.