About the property
- House4200 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
House, 11 Bedrooms, 10+ Baths, (Sleeps 36)
The Sea Voice Beach House is the only rental property in downtown Rehoboth Beach, DE that offers PLENTY OF ROOM for your entire group without sacrificing comfort (11 bedrooms/10.5 bathrooms), the convenience of WALKING TO THE BEACH/BOARDWALK and downtown amenities (1/4 Block), AMPLE ONSITE PARKING so you won't have to fight for a parking space, and owners that are focused on providing you with a WELL MAINTAINED PROPERTY (we own a local construction company and are constantly making improvements).
Just take a few minutes to review our photographs, customer reviews, and floor plans below to quickly understand why this has been THE MOST POPULAR RENTAL PROPERTY in downtown Rehoboth Beach, DE for the past 8 YEARS. Come see for yourself why several celebrities have chosen to host their family and friends at the Sea Voice.
State-of-the-art appliances and home media equipment, coupled with a “classic coastal” atmosphere, results in a truly unique rental property. The following features and amenities are sure to make your Rehoboth adventure a memorable experience.
• Living Space 4,302 sq. ft.
• Screened Porch 337 sq. ft.
• Accommodates up to 36 guests in BEDS (no couches or cots)
• ¼ Block to guarded beach, boardwalk, nightlife, shopping, and amusements
• 2 Miles to tax-free outlet shopping, biking, golf, multiplex cinemas and much more
• Limited views of the Atlantic Ocean from sundeck and upper floors
• Ceiling fans
• Central air (Geothermal)
• Central heat (Geothermal)
• 3M MERV 13 Filtrete Allergen Reduction Air Filters for superior air quality
• Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer (2)
• Iron and board
• Rinnai tankless water heater on each floor (3) so you won't ever run out of hot water.
State-of-the-Art, Fully Equipped Kitchen
• 9+ Seat kitchen bar
• Granite countertops
• Huge Center island
• Serves up to 36 guests
• Tile floors
• 1Coffee maker and a Keurig Commercial K-Cup Machine
• Cookware, pots and pans
• Dishes, glassware, flatware
• Dishwasher (2)
• Commercial gas range (6 burners) w/ griddle, 2 ovens and large vented hood
• Full size wall ovens (2)
• Refrigerator/Freezer (oversized)
• Ice machine
• Toaster and Toaster Oven
• J.A. Henkels 18-Piece Knife Set
• Crock pot
• Oversized Gas fireplace
• Billiard table
• Built-in bookcases (books provided)
• Plenty of comfortable seating
• Hardwood floors and wainescoting
• Wet Bar with wine and beverage refrigerators and stemless glassware
• Table seats 16+ guests
Bedrooms - Total 11; Sleeps 36
• Bedroom 1 – Master Suite/1 King (Handicap Friendly)
• Bedroom 2 – Suite/1 King with deck access
• Bedroom 3 – Suite/4 Twins (2 sets of bunk beds)
• Bedroom 4 – Suite/2 Queen beds with deck access
• Bedroom 5 – Suite/4 Twins (2 sets of bunk beds)
• Bedroom 6 – Master Suite/1 King with deck access
• Bedroom 7 – Suite/1 King (shared bathroom)
• Bedroom 8 – Suite/2 Fulls and 1 Twin (1 set of full bunk beds/1 twin trundle bed)
• Bedroom 9 – 2 Fulls (shared bathroom)
• Bedroom 10 – Suite/2 Fulls and 1 Twin (1 set of full bunk beds/1 twin trundle bed)
• Bedroom 11 – Master Suite/1 King
Bathrooms - Total 10 ½
• 60' High definition plasma TV/DVD home entertainment system with surround sound
• New HD LED flat panel cable TVs in all bedrooms
• CD Player/Stereo
• Distributed audio on 1st floor and porch
• A/V capabilities
• Apple TV
• Comcast Xfinity wireless high-speed internet access (105 Mbps download speed - super fast). Strong coverage throughout the entire home.
• Furnished front porch with ceiling fans (1st Floor)
• Furnished sundeck (2nd floor)
• Weber gas grill
• Refrigerator/freezer for extra storage
• Beach Umbrellas (2)
• Private outdoor showers (2)
• Children welcome
• Large groups welcome (family reunions, church retreats, corporate team building sessions, wedding parties, etc)
• Smoking not permitted
• Pets not permitted
• 9 Parking Spaces (6 onsite and 3 street permits).
All information contained herein is subject to further change or modification without prior notice.
Tim Green - Owner
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Why Tim Green - Owner chose South Rehoboth
The primary reason for purchasing this property was for it's location. The Sea Voice sits 100 yrds from the beach and boardwalk in downtown Rehoboth Beach. A more desirable location for a family gathering, group retreat, or special event cannot be found. It you want to have the ultimate convenience of 9 parking spaces, room for 36 people, and never a reason to jump in the car, then the Sea Voice is perfect for you.
What makes this House unique
The property is truly unmatched in services, features, comfort and location. You will be amazed when you walk in the front door for the first time. You'll have to travel great distances to find a comparable property.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
A beautiful home perfect for a large group!
We have stayed twice- and would come back again! Great “family space”- well appointed kitchen- decorated with style but comfortable!
Kitchen is AMAZING
The kitchen is by far the best thing about this house. We were able to prepare and serve 23 adults a Thanksgiving-style dinner with ease.
The open island is huge and great for prep and layout. There are two dishwashers which make cycling through dirty dishes a breeze. There are 3.5 ovens! We could set each to a different temp without worrying about scheduling around the turkey.
Parking was very flexible because it was the off-season and the beach is RIGHT there.
We also liked that all of the gathering spaces are on one open floor.
We had some trouble with the main tv remote. We tried to follow the manual but in the end, there was only one of us who was qualified to control the main TV. We also had some trouble with the coffee machine. We didn't realize until the second day that there was more than one and the pieces had been swapped. But this house has two of everything! Except hand soap - remember to bring your own hand soap and hand towels for upstairs bathrooms!
Great time was had by all!
The SeaVoice Beach House was everything that you could want in a home away from home. We are a large extended family and wanted a place to gather that was central to us all. Rehoboth Beach was the perfect location. There was plenty to do, even in the middle of January. The house itself is just wonderful, beautifully decorated and very comfortable! The Kitchen is outstanding.. so well equipped! We were all able to cook together and then share our meal around the huge table. The living area was very comfortable and we all enjoyed watching TV while sitting before a cozy fire. It was also great that the owner was available for any problems or questions. We would definitely return in the future.
27 of us (including babies) were accommodated perfectly. House was in excellent shape
Kitchen was incredibly well equipped for cooking and serving. Great (and huge) outdoor grill. Beds were all comfortable. Terrific seating around the fireplace. Would love to come again. Location is fantastic. Short walk to beach and downtown.
Our December Family Get Together
This is the second time we have gotten together as a family at this house and as before we all enjoyed ourself. The kitchen has everything that one could possibly need to prepare meals. We had enough bedrooms and bathrooms for all. The dinner table and the bar held everyone so we could eat as a family. When speaking with my family, my sister who stayed in the bottom bedroom said she wishes there was a chair which she could sit on to get dressed because the bed was too high for her. All in all it was a nice stay and was enjoyed by all.
Great house in terrific location
This house was very large and well equipped for our stay. We really enjoyed the kitchen and great room. Location to the beach and boardwalk was also excellent. House was clean and beds were comfortable. Plenty of space for food and recreation. We got great use out of appliances and kitchenware. BBQ and outside showers also were very nice.
A few more minor issues kept this from a five star review: outdoor space was very small and basically not usable (patio is nice but screened in). Outside can be noisy. Don't expect ocean views. High pedestrian traffic and street parking traffic for a beach block. TVs did not include premium channels. One of the showers was broken which was an inconvenience. For the price we wanted these amenities.
Overall a great stay and recommended for families. Definitely suited our needs for a large group. A few small luxuries away from five star.
Thanks for your thorough review of my property.It doesn't occur often, but I appreciate receiving anything less than a 5 star review as it motivates me to continue to improve the customer experience at the Sea Voice. First, thanks for your positive comments - glad you enjoyed your stay and wish to return in the future. I recently cancelled the premium channels (HBO, Starz, etc) as I've never received any feedback from our guests that this was something they valued. I'll be turning the premium channels back on as I now understand this is a desirable luxury. Furthermore, I apologize for the out of order bathroom. We had a leak in the shower pan that was causing significant damage to the home so I had to shut it down. It has since been repaired and is now in order. As for the screen porch, our guests always comment on how much they love sitting out there. Wish we could make it larger but the lot just won't allow for it. Thanks again for your feedback and I'll be sure to get those premium channels turned back on for our future guests.
Tim Green - Owner