|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
1600 sq. ft. Condo is in a perfect location in MiraFlores directly across from the Canadian Embassy. The Condo is spacious and plenty of privacy with two levels. The Family room, terrace and recreational room provide plenty of comfort. This is a condominium complex and only a few units are rentals. Therefore, this is a quiet, safe, and comfortable condo for you to enjoy your stay in Peru.
RATES: Contact me so I can accurately quote rental amount.
SPECIAL BENEFITS and features of our condo include:
1. Private Rooftop Terrace has breathtaking views of the city, ocean, and sunsets. Our Renters entertain family and business on the terrace. A glass of wine at sunset, sets a great mood for conversation and relaxation.
2. TWO CELL PHONES provided, give you and your guest or family a way to stay in touch on errands, traveling, or touring.
3. FREE INCOMING AND OUTGOING CALLS TO USA AND CANADA.. 'Magic Jack Phone System' and provided wireless internet connected computer allows for FREE incoming and outgoing calls to the USA and Canada. You are provided with an Illinois Telephone number that is routed through the internet to the Magic Jack. You can continue business conversations,or stay in touch with family,
4. Excellent location, close to everything, but just far enough away from the congestion and noise.Because we are across the street from the Canadian Embassy, the street has plenty of parking, security, buses, taxis, and is well maintained.
5. Marina, our apartment manager, is the best. Apartment management is her business. She is on call and will solve any problem that might arise. She will coordinate your arrival and show you around the apartment, She lives 5 minutes away in Miraflores.
6. Vivanda Grocery Store is two blocks away. This is an upscale complete grocery store with a bank. It is next to the Herbal Life Corporate building. The clerks actually carry your groceries back to your apartment!
7. Laundry Room has full size washer and dryer, iron, and roof top enclosed. Special extra apartment Water Pump for extra water pressure to accommodate multiple showers, and sinks.
8. Our Home is Your Home-Everything we can think of has been included in the apartment. We want this to be a great experience for you, and stress free.
Keywords: Condo,penthouse,miraflores, terrace, rooftop, 3 bedrooms, wireless, Peru, Lima, ocean, view, sunset, apartment
Welcome, I am Allen and my wife, Luchi, is Peruvian. I promised her that I would buy a beautiful home in Peru and I finally did. In this picture, we are walking along the ocean just a few blocks from the condo. We plan on spending more time between Chicago and Peru. I am determined to learn more Spanish.
I was reluctant to buy a place in Peru until I walked into this apartment. I loved the feeling of the large roomy rooftop terrace. You are not enclosed, you can enjoy the view, sunset, and feel the ocean breeze. Luchi enjoys the large size of the condo and terrace. There is plenty of room for the family to visit and party. We especially enjoy sitting on the terrace, enjoying a good glass of wine, or reading.
The location is great. The condo is only a few blocks from everything. Many areas of Miraflores are busy, congested, no parking, and noisy, but this particular area has wide streets, ample parking, and is not in a high traffic area, so less noisy.
We were five adults and our stay was for a week. We were very comfortable and had a great experience at this house. The rooms were very clean. Everything was in good working conditions. The kitchen had all the necessary tools and utensils. Plenty of towels and extra blankets. There are some toiletries left by other guests but you'll need to purchase some more. There is a supermarket "Vivanda" a short distance away which delivers! One great advantage is to have phones in the condo, two landlines (one for local and one for direct calls to US), plus two cell phones that we could take with us when we went out instead of using our cell phones (we added minutes at Vivanda for less than $2/each). This condo is on the 11th floor and it has its own beautiful terrace on the 12th floor with an extra room and a full bathroom. The location is great and we felt very safe. There is a security guard at the entrance 24/7. The manager Marina was on call at all times for guidance. I thank Allen the owner for delivering everything he promised. It was really like being home.
Myself and three coworkers stayed in this apartment while in Lima on a business trip. Absolutely perfect location! It's close to cafes, shops, Kennedy Park, a lovely grocery store and in a comfortable walking area. The design of the apartment is ideal, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the first level and another bath, tv room, and fantastic deck on the upper level. Allen, the owner checked on us as did Marina, the apartment manager. The 24 hour front desk security was appreciated and even though they didn't speak English, they were always willing to help us. Marina also arranged for a driver for us at various times and he was prompt and helpful too. I look forward to returning to Lima and staying in this apartment again. It was a special treat!
I have stayed in probably 6 or 7 different apartments in Lima, and this is one of the nicest. Great location in Miraflores across from the Canadian embassy. Walking distance to Kennedy park and all that entails as well as 2 blocks from Vivanda grocery store. Also within walking distance of one of my favorite restaurants in Lima, Panchita which is one of Astrid and Gaston's. The apartment is clean and well laid. Bedrooms and common areas are comfortable. The recently remodeled kitchen is very nice and pretty big compared to other place I have stayed. The best part of the apartment is the PRIVATE roof top terrace.
I stayed in this wonderful apartment last summer (or winter - depending on which side of the equator you are on) with 3 of my girlfriends. The apartment is even nicer in person - the pictures don't do it enough justice! The property manager, Marina, was very sweet, and we enjoyed meeting her. The owner, Allen, called to check on us and gave us ideas on what to do and where to go - which was very helpful. The apartment is in a great location in a great neighborhood. In addition, as American citizens, we were so grateful for the magic jack phone!!!! Highly recommended property!!!
Our month long visit in Miraflores was wonderful. Relaxing with lots of things to see and do close by. Within walking distance to wherever you wanted to go. The apartment is well furnished and nicely decorated and has everything you could need. Allen called several times while we were here to be sure everything was going well. His property manager, Marina, is a delight and very helpful. Even though we had a communication problems we managed to get by.
First, wanted to express how greatful we are to the owners - their guidance, tips and support through out from palnning our vacation to after we've arrived back from vacation. They really made sure we have everything we need, and safe. They even called during our stay to make sure we are doing OK and answer any questions we have. They gave us phones to use which came in very handy - as well as Wifi. The condo is in a great location relatively close to a lot or activities - the parks, restaurants, grocery, Kenney Park, the beach, the ruins and stores. We loved the stroll to Kennedy Park - and if you are up for it - youc an also walk all the way to Larco Mar - but it should be a 5 - 10 minute cab ride. Condo was decorated and furnished well, very clean, spacious, relaxing and in a very safe neighborhood. My kids loved the playroom/activity area they have set up. The patio is also awesome - great for barbacue and rexation time. Will definitely look for this condoa gain when we go back to Lima.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Christmas and New Years
Dec 15 2016 - Jan 20 2017
12 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
|End of stay cleaning fee||$40|
|Refundable damage deposit||$150|
RATES ARE FOR 2 PERSONS, US$10 per night for each additional person. Rates can change depending on season, demand, special events or times.
DISCOUNT: after 10 days, discount of $10 per night.
I have a contract that is sent at time of booking, and use paypal invoice and credit card.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.