Let it all hang out.
in our bright, tasteful and absolutely quiet apartment with stunning lake views and a Mediterranean flair:
On the south side, the generous, tasty dining, and living area with natural stone terrace. From here you can enjoy views over our romantic garden with boxwood, roses and cypresses, to the Bodensee, can roam with opposing, unique, undeveloped lakeshore.
The bathroom by Philippe Starck 2 (Duravit) with fixtures by Hansgrohe.
The romantic bedroom on the cooler side of the house with double bed (2 mattresses) invites you to dream and sleep.
The small kitchen is perfect to conjure breakfast and snacks
The apartment has a separate entrance.
A small lawn invites you to relax.
Free parking space and garaging for your bikes directly at the house
Towels, bed linen and final cleaning
are of course included with us.
Tourist tax must be paid at the landlord on site extra.
CO² neutral house with underfloor heating and solar energy.
Free bus and train transfer on arrival, or Departure.
Shopping service on arrival.
On cleanliness, we attach great importance, so that you feel comfortable from the start with us.
Upon request we offer you during your stay a cleaning service for 15, - to € / hour. Available locally.
Our house is located in an absolutely quiet south-facing slope, in a preferred residential area of Sipplingen, at a dead end, adjacent to the nature reserve.
In just a few minutes you are at the lake with free, newly landscaped outdoor swimming pool with numerous leisure facilities, such. As surfing, sailing, diving, water skiing, beach ball etc. and 2 directly lakeside restaurants.
It is possible a sailing or motor boat to charter, or to make a sail, or motor boat license.
Also within walking distance to the historic center and its many half-timbered houses and a very good infrastructure:
- Well-stocked grocery store, with daily
fresh bread, including Sundays.
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Stationery shop
- Massage practice
- Physicians (dentist, family doctor, internist)
The village has very good, regular access to train, bus and boat.
Attractions in the vicinity:
- Mainau Island with baroque castle
- Bodanrück with Bison enclosure and Ausflugslokal
- Monkey Mountain in Salem with storks and deer park
- Salem Castle with a beautiful park
- Wildly romantic Marienschlucht
- Hödinger Tobel
- Mary In Stone
- Pfalhbauten in Unteruhldingen
- Ride on the historic Lädine (loads - sailing
boot) from Immenstaad
- Forest, and climbing park in Immenstaad
- Ruin Hohentwiel at Singen with regular
- Spa town of Ueberlingen with summer theater and won-
- Therme in Überlingen with sauna houses right on
- Open-air museum Neuhausen ob Eck
- Sigmaringen Castle
- Island of Reichenau (World Heritage Site)
- The Rhine Falls, Schaffhausen with the historical
Town of Stein am Rhein
- University town of Constance with great Einkaufsmög-
opportunities and numerous Restaurand and bistros
Or take the historic paddle steamer Hohentwiel born bekannen floating stage in Bregenz.
There is much to discover !!
Walk 5 min. To the starting point for many hikes in Sipplingens well developed 50km-long network of hiking trails wildromantischem.
For questions and wishes of our guests, we always have an open ear.
We look forward to seeing you there,
warm greetings from Lake Constance,