1BR/1BA Las Palmas - Spectacular View, Washer/Dry - Great Rate!(25 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
This beautiful One Bedroom/One Bath condo is perfect for a romantic getaway and also and adventurous vacation for a small family. The view from the 3rd floor balcony is spectacular. With elevator access, this condo is easy for all ages to enjoy. Owners have added new appliances and tile in bathroom and kitchen along with new flat screen tv, bar stools, and dinette set, Living Room futon, free WiFi, along with free parking, and access to 3 pools, and Hot Tubs..so fun!! The condo's decor is warm, comfortable and will make you feel right at home. Definitely priced right!!
Some of the great attractions are:
1. St. George enjoys over 300 days per year of sunshine. Condo is close to GOLF, TENNIS, MTN BIKING, BALL FIELDS, HIKING, FISHING, the best outdoor activities St George has to offer.
2. Zion National Parks, Bryce National Park, Arches National Park, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Capitol Reef National Park, Lake Powell and the North rim of the Grand Canyon are all close and 'must see' locations.
4. St. George has awesome golf courses at affordable prices year round.
5. Miles an miles of walking/biking trails for great clean air exercise.
6. Friendly people, anxious to make you time in St. George fun, enjoyable, and relaxing.
7. Great mountains for world class mountain biking.
8. Many year round events highlight the St. George area including the Tuacahn outdoor theater at Snow Mountain; the World Senior Games; the St. George Marathon.
9. On Site amenities that will boggle your mind. Swimming pools, Jacuzzi, Playgrounds for kids,etc.
10.Green Valley access at affordable fee for Raquetball, additional Pools, Indoor tennis, Spa, Weight room, etc.
THIS CONDO HAS ITS OWN WASHER/DRYER!!!
PLEASE EMAIL FOR AVAILABILITY AND QUESTIONS!!! Phone calls may not be returned as quickly as an email.
Member since: 2003
- On floor 3
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
Pool / Spa
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 7 - Oct 22, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 12 - Nov 21, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $75
- Refundable Damage Deposit $75
- Tax Rate 7.5%
Email for last minute bookings as we do have occasional cancellations. Cancellation Policy: If a confirmed reservation is cancelled or transferred for any reason, you will forfeit all monies paid, unless the property is re-rented for the same time period for an equal or greater value. (See Rental Agmt.for additional provisions)
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: My brother and I and wives live in Bermuda and SLC area respectively. We have eight children between us. We love to vacation in St George and Hawaii. We love the condo and the St George area.
Why the Owner Chose St. George, UT, USA:
We bought this to get out of the snow in Salt Lake and GOLF and do outdoors activities. Fun for a quick get away for us and our kids.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Golf, hiking, swimming, bike riding, tennis, you name it.....it's all here!!!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large dbl. Futon and comfy Living Room, kitchen and dining room w/view of city.
Unbelievable View from balcony. Third floor, nobody above you. Dine and relax.
Another amazing view from 3rd floor balcony, looking west!!
Dining. So perfect along with bar and bar stools.
Super roomy kitchen with bar and bar stools and up-to-date appliances.
Large, roomy Bathroom with private access to Master Bdrm. and Hallway.
Amazing view of St. George at night. So relaxing.....
Super comfort in Bedroom with Queen bed and TV.
Full Bathroom. Beautiful NEW tile.
Living Room with free WiFi, Futon, access to Kitchen, dining, and balcony.
Large bath in roomy Bathroom.
Choose from multiple pools and jacuzzi's!
His and Her sinks in Bathrm. with massive mirror.
Located on the top floor of building 3.
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.