About the property
- Condo1200 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 3rd Floor (Sleeps 4-6)
Our key west inspired property is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium located on the 2nd floor. The unit has about 1,200 square feet, an open floor plan, and is a corner unit. The master bedroom has a king size bed, a private onsuite, and walk in closet. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed and a walk in closet. There is a 50in flat screen TV in the living room and there is also an about a 42in flat screen in the master bedroom. We are walking distance to Top Golf, iFly Tampa, and BassPro.
We have 17 properties in the area ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Should this wonderful property not be available for the dates you need or will not accommodate your needs, chances are we have another property that will be a perfect match.
1. Our standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m. EST and our standard check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. EST.
2. This property is located about 10 minutes from Downtown Tampa, 15 minutes from Busch Gardens, and about 30-40 minutes from the beaches.
3. We do accept pets at some properties. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $150 per pet. All pets must weight 35lbs or less. WE DO NOT EXCEPT ANY EXOTIC ANIMALS.
4. We do not provide cribs or pack-in-play. There are local services that do provide those items should you desire to rent them.
5. Please note that we require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking and your remaining balance, if any, is due 30 days prior to your arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then your entire reservation amount is due at the time of booking.
6. If you pay with a credit card an additional 3% processing fee will be added to the reservation total. We only accept Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
If you cancel 30 or more days prior to your arrival date we will issue you a refund of your prepaid amount(s) less an administrative fee of $100.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival then we can only issue you a refund if we are able to get the property released. Should that occur then we will issue you a refund less an administrative fee of $100.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 26, 2018
What makes this Condo unique
Well decorated and furnished 2 bedroom 2 bath in Tampa FL. Walking distance to Top Golf, iFly, and BassPro.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
We have enjoyed staying here as we have the last 3 years. The property has everything we need and Brandon has a wonderful selection of stores and restaurants.
Property was well-maintained
The pool was FREEZING. Not heated at all. And we were on the second floor with 19 stairs to climb (no elevator)- which was not good for my elderly mother. I assumed there were elevators or handicap accessible features but there were none. The weather was cold and cloudy almost every day and since the pool wasn’t heated, we spent almost an entire week inside the condo watching TV. Waste of time and money! 😝
Clean and comfortable with excellent management
We had a very pleasant stay in Tampa. The community has a beautiful pool and nice recreation center and was close to shopping and very convenient to the freeway. It was easy to go just about anywhere. The management company was also very professional and helpful. We would definitely stay here again!
Great property for a great price!!
Staff was amazing to deal with, and you couldn't ask for a nicer place to stay, especially for the price. We priced beachfront hotels with half the space and no kitchen for $300 to $500 a night, I can drive 30 minutes for that difference. We have been going here for the last 3 years and will definitely be returning.
Was a wonderful property! Enjoyed spending time there for a week. Not one complaint!!!
The condo was very clean. Its a quite place. I will definately stay there again. The only thing I ar
The condo was very clean. Its a quite place. I will definately stay there again. The only thing I arrived from another state and they did not have anybody in the condo and they could not allow me to check in early just 3 hours early
Additional information about rental rates
From $650 per week
Cleaning Fee = $150
Pet Fee = $150 per pet (max of 2 pets and must be less than 35lbs) No Exotic Pets
Damage Protection Fee = $69 (gives up to $1,500 in accidental damage protection)
Any credit card payments will incur a 3% Processing Fee
Month rates are available.