Monterey Peninsula ~ 1368 Pico Ave Pacific Grove, Ca ~ License#0104(38 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
VACATON RENTAL PACIFIC GROVE, CA
Keywords: Stunning views of the Pacific Ocean 300 feet from ocean's edge and walking trails. Across from Asilomar Beach. Five minutes from Monterey Fisherman's Wharf. ~FREE~ Four Monterey Bay Aquarium, reusable, passes included. 1 King size bed in upstairs master suite, 2 Queen size beds in downstairs bedrooms. One Queen sized air bed to be set-up in living room. Sleeps 8 in beds. Be our guests and recreate yourself.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- One King sized bed in beautifully appointed upstairs master bedroom and bathroom suite for 2 people, One Queen sized bed in two downstairs bedrooms sleeps a total of 4. One Queen sized air bed to be set-up in living room sleeps 2 people for a total of 8 guests in the home at one time. Baby Cribs Not available. The Queen sized air bed stored in entry closet to be set-up in living room..................................moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Sea birds crying and flying, sea life visible at times, sea otters, white seals occasionally... and deer roam the property .. also Monarch Butterflies flit through the fresh cool sea breezes. Bag Pipers play and stroll the beach ... a stones through from the house, every Thuirsday evening at sunset. on the Spanish Bay golf course, Asilomar State beach park in front of house.................Dune restoration underway in the area, you would want to be very careful with the fragility of the dunes, ..................we must all respect all creatures great and small and ......................respect ourselves and others... be sure to visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium...5 Minute Drive...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Golf Course Front:
- Golf Course View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Mobile Phone:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Wood Stove:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Standard Rate 2017
Feb 10 - Aug 13, 2017
2 night min stay
Aug 14 - Aug 20, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Housekeeping Fee $120
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
Effective December 18th the price will be $390 a night.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Jazz and Bach festivals, Laguna Seca Races, Concourse d' Elegance, Marathons, fund raising walks and runs, Big Sur marathon, wine and food shows/tastings. Come and experience a fabulous time away from the phone, computer, and general routine of life, rest, and recreate yourself in the cool fresh breezes of the sea.
Year Purchased: 1977
About the owner: Located on the tip of the Monterey Peninsula, this home is at the top of a bluff between Pebble Beach and Monterey. Here you are just minutes away from Spanish Bay Inn, Cannery Row, Carmel-By-The-Sea, and world class golf, hiking and biking.
Why the Owner Chose Pacific Grove, CA, USA:
Built as the family home by Larry and Connie in 1976, this was their full-time residence for over ten years and all the family has wonderful memories of holidays and birthday for decades shared here. Their children, Leslie and David, want to share this special property with you, hoping that you will enjoy it as much as they have for four decades.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Unobstructed views for a quarter mile in each direction give you an incredible view clear to Spanish Bay in one direction and clear up the coast to Lighthouse in the other. Enjoy fabulous ocean views and a house with all of the amenities installed by a builder for his personal residence.
- Primary: ++1 5592814900
- Secondary: ++1 5592812502
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
~ Beach House with magnificent 180 degree views of the Pacific Ocean ~
~ Inspiring ocean views from most rooms... ~
~ Another ...Beautiful ocean view..........
~ Sooo Relaxing.....Soaker tub in master bathroom upstairs...
~ Master bathroom vanity with double sinks ~
~ Kitchen ~ cooking area with rocky shore and ocean view...~
~ Natural looking Redwood walkway to front entrance ... ~
~ Beautiful ocean views...
~ Meditative sunset...
~ Master Bedroom Suite ~ upstairs with panoramic views...
~ Spacious Master... upstairs bathroom...
Kitchen ~ sink, dishwasher, and micro-wave ~ view Spanish bay...
~ Comfortable Dining room from kitchen ~
~ Warm and inviting living room...Spacious Conversational area ~
~Redwood deck with Fire-Pit, BBQ, tables, and seating for outdoor living ~
~ MUST SEE ~ SEA OTTERS AT THE MONTEREY BAY AQUARIUM ~ 5 MINUTE DRIVE ~
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, April 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.