Do you want to catch some really huge fish? Want to spend your time lounging by the water or catching up with friends and family? This cottage has everything you need for fishing, entertainment, outdoor fun, and more!
Cottage4Me Vacation Rentals operates 3 beautiful locations (The Bayview, The Beach Sands, & Treasure Cove) in the Lake St. Clair-Lighthouse Cove-Lakeshore-Southwestern Ontario, Canada region. If your booking dates are unavailable then contact us as we may be able to accommodate you at our other locations nearby.
Suitable for 5-6 guests (7th guest is $100 per stay)
***WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK***
1. Outstanding Location: Set one of the largest most beautiful pieces of property in and on Lake St. Clair.
2. Attention To Detail: From top to bottom we make sure the cottage is prepared & packed to ensure you & your family has a perfect stay!
3. Loaded With Amenities: Love a latte? Or hot chocolate? Not to worry we have an espresso machine & milk steamer to quench your cravings. Enjoy that tasty beverage with decadent waffles using your own waffle maker.
4. Leave The Car Behind: Walk to get an ice cream and go to the beach. Hungry? walk to one of the local restaurants. Walk to the marina, park, LCBO, Beer store, and bate & tackle shop.
5. Pet-Friendly: Because Fido shouldn't have to spend YOUR vacation locked up in a prison cell like a hardened criminal. Kennel schmennel. One, small, non-shedding dog permitted upon request ($50-fee).
6. Summer Bunkie: Get a (pretend) break from the kids with your own bunkie on site with sleeping for the little ones or extra guests.
7. A Home Away From Home: I guarantee you wont have that “I wish I would have…” feeling when you stay at Cottage4Me because we’ve thought of everything to make the cottage function & feel like home.
8. Room To Spread Out(Privacy): Don’t worry about getting up at the crack of dawn to secure that lounge chair by the water–they’re all yours to enjoy.
9. The Fish Are As Big & Plentiful As Your ‘Fish Stories’: Little compares to the great fishing excitement of Lake St. Clair.
BEST FISHING IN CANADA
4 Seasons, FULLY Furnished, Immaculately Clean, Cottage With 2 Sides Of Waterfront-Lake St. Clair, Near The Popular Beach Community–LIGHTHOUSE COVE.
Biggest Waterfront In Lighthouse Cove–EVERYTHING PROVIDED - Sandy Beach, Foosball Table, Ice Fishing, Boat Dock, Bikes, Stand-Up Paddle Board Rentals, Kayak Rentals, Golf-Cart Rentals, WiFi, Hunting, Fireplace, Nintendo Wii, Tennis, Sun Deck, BluRay DVD Player, Gazebo, Fire Pit, BBQ, 42" Plasma TV, Pet & Family Friendly, Fishing, HUGE Landscaped Yard
Walk To: LCBO (outlet), Park, Playground, Walking Trails, Beer Store, to get an Ice Cream, Marina, Restaurants, Live Entertainment & Much More!
Located between WINDSOR, Canada/Detroit, USA & CHATHAM Ontario, scenic lighthouse cove is positioned where the THAMES RIVER joins LAKE ST CLAIR.
45 minutes from Windsor & the Detroit, USA border, 35 minutes from Chatham, 1.5h from London, and 2.5h from the GTA
Short drive away from wine country and Lake Erie.
Short boat ride or drive from the popular beach community of Mitchell's Bay.
Lighthouse Cove is a unique community unlike any other in Southwestern Ontario. You can travel either by bike, golf cart, or walking (*car not necessary*) or by Lake St. Clair & the Thames River to go to any of the areas three restaurants, marinas, park, beach, ice cream, LCBO, beer store &, more!
- Shallow, Sandy Beach (Water is Waist Level Up To 1000ft. Out-Great For Kids To Swim!)
- 8 Local Conservation Areas – Hiking, Picnicking, Skiing, Bird Watching, Biking, Fishing, Boating, & More!
- Beer Store & LCBO
- An Everything Store
- Bate & Tackle Supplies
- Park With Playground
- Great Restaurants With Outdoor Patios
- Full Service Marina’s
- Paved Trails For Walking, Biking Or, Rollerblading
- Horseshoe Pits
- Tennis, & Basketball Courts
- Large Covered Pavilion
* These amenities are not associated with Cottage4Me or the cottage rental, they are offered by independent retailers in the area surrounding the cottage. Prices and availability may vary *
***LAKE ST CLAIR & THE THAMES RIVER***
Cottage4Me is situated between one of the last muskie lakes in existence and the WORLD’S MOST PRODUCTIVE fresh water LAKE, the Chatham-Kent area offers anglers WORLD-CLASS SPORT AND GAME FISHING. Guests have the luxury of challenging their fishing skills in Lake St. Clair and the Thames River.
carp, white bass, catfish, yellow, perch, small and large mouth bass, yellow pickerel
LAKE ST. CLAIR:
small and large mouth bass, panfish, bluegill muskellunge (muskie), yellow perch, crappie, northern pike, yellow pickerel
Come & Enjoy All Lighthouse Cove Has To Offer!
Take Your Friends & Family By Boat Or Car To This Great Vacation Spot & Enjoy Some World Class Fishing Or Relax On The Beach! Great Weather & Amazing Sunsets Will Mark The Beginning Of A Fun Filled Evening Of Bon-Fires, Boating, Or A Quiet Movie By The Fireplace...
Set On A MASSIVE 186' x 150' WATERFRONT PROPERTY With *2* Sides Of Waterfront VIEWS Is The Perfect Family Retreat Or Fun With Friends Getaway!
NO Other Cottage In Lighthouse Cove Has 2 Sides Of Waterfront To Enjoy!!!
Your Evenings Can Be Spent Roasting Marshmallows With Family Or Visiting Any Of The Three, Fabulous Indoor/Outdoor Restaurants - Just A Short Walk Away; Or Maybe You Prefer Driving Our Club-Car Golf Cart To Your Destination?!
'Seaside Breeze' is the FIRST BEDROOM and features breezy, beach summer decor, a queen size bed with a luxurious memory foam mattress & down alternative (non-allergenic) comforter which is light as air but ultra comfy, armoire with mirror, nightstand, closet and plenty of extra blankets and pillows.
The SECOND BEDROOM, ‘Nautical Mile’ is tastefully decorated with nautical decor and features two twin-size beds, memory foam mattress toppers, a night stand, a bench, & a closet-Again, plenty of extra pillows and blankets to make your stay a cozy one!
Finally, 'Beach Bum' is the THIRD BEDROOM it features fun beach décor, a nightstand & a single size trundle bed.
In addition to the bedrooms, in the main living room you'll find a futon (great for extra guests). We've also equipped the cottage with two queen size air mattresses and a summer bunkie with extra sleeping accommodations – perfect for kids or extra guests!
On to the heart of the home and what we like to call ''The Sunny Hollow', a spacious, bright KITCHEN with anything and everything you need to prepare and eat a meal. Start your day off right-Prepare a hot latte using your own cappuccino/espresso maker & enjoy delicious waffles using your waffle maker. The sun deck & waterfront views are right off the kitchen. Take the party outside where you'll find an outdoor dining set to enjoy an appetizing meal with friends & family. The kitchen is loaded with plates, cutlery, cooking utensils, cook ware, cups, bowls, plates, linen, & great appliances such as a toaster oven, popcorn maker, blender, skillet, & more.
'Seashell By The Seashore' is the BATHROOM, it features calming, seaside decor, jacuzzi tub, hair dryer, an assortment of face & bath towels, room temperature control settings, & dry/wet sauna - With the flick of a switch you can turn your bathroom into a relaxing sauna or control your room temperature after a early morning shower.
'Sea La Vie' is the LIVING ROOM & it features a spacious open concept design with a mix of nautical and lakeside decor, & comes equipped with a futon, couch, two chairs, two tables, gas fireplace, 43' plasma TV, Bluray player, nintendo wii, wii fit, wii games, board games, dvd library, & more! A huge window gives guests a perfect view of the water! Entertain & cook with ease as the kitchen flows seamlessly with the living room.
'Ahoy Matey' is the covered ENTRYWAY into the cottage and is filled with great nautical decorations and features seating and extra storage for your use. There, you'll also find all of the outdoor sports toys, beach toys, & life jackets.
We want you to focus on your family, friends and personal relaxation during your vacation - This is why we have stocked the cottage with everything you'll need to have a comfortable stay.
- FREE WiFi
- Large Pagoda overlooking the water.
- Foosball table.
- Sandy Beach (Fun Fact! Lake St. Clair is so shallow by the beach that you can walk up to 1000ft from the shore & the water will only be at your waist).