Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
A Personal Welcome In Northern Sweden
Bedroom on first floor with 2 comfortable bed (twin beds or double bed) with plenty of wardrobe space. View on inner yard.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- No perfumes or cosmetics with perfumes due to allergies.
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
- english, french, german, dutch, swedish, danish, norwegian
I grew up in Belgium, studied in Sweden, moved back to Belgium and I am now living in Sweden again. I love Sweden for its nature, silence and clean fresh air. The kitchen is my favourite place in the house. There I can cook and bake, and make the breakfast I will treat you to. I do things in a simple but thorough way, and that will show in how I make your stay enjoyable. I always enjoy a nice chat over a cup of tea, so feel free to take a seat at our kitchen table and let the discussions lead away...
Darcia purchased this guest house/pension in 2012
Why Darcia chose Umea
Our house is in a quiet area, with easy access by car, train, plain and public transport. We would love to share our stories about Sweden with you and get you acquainted with daily life in Sweden.