Moonstone House Breckenridge: Mtn Seclusion & Town Convenient(28 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Forested Area: Nestled next to National forest, it is a 3 story vacation home within an intimate wooded setting. Relax and enjoy your stay summer or winter. Private fenced back yard!
Seclusion: This perfect mountain escape has the feeling of seclusion but conveniently located just minutes from Main Street.
Ski: The distance from our driveway to the free “Breckconnect” gondolas is a short 1.4 miles.
Hike or Bike: Forest trails steps away out the back gate.
Our home is a spacious 3,200 square feet of comfortably furnished accommodations featuring:
On the main level:
- Large living room with vaulted ceilings that rise above a river rock gas fireplace. The perfect setting to relax and warm up after a day in the snow. Enjoy putting your feet up and sipping hot cocoa on soft, cozy leather sofas and recliner love seat.
- The fully equipped kitchen has all the conveniences of home. From the all new appliances to the dishes and silverware. All you’ll need is a quick trip to the local market to prepare your home style family meals.
- Just past the kitchen is the dining room with a large table that seats 8 comfortably with room for more.
- Laundry room with a washer, natural gas dryer and utility sink.
- The convenient powder room.
On the upper level:
- Two full size bedrooms that both have queen size beds, closet space and dresser draws. Cable television and DVD players are available in each room to relax with your favorite night time show. One bedroom also has a futon to curl up on with a good book.
- A full bathroom. This upstairs bath has a standup shower and large bath tub to melt away the soreness of a full day on the slopes.
On the lower level:
- The lower level has a great family room for hours of family fun time. Enjoy the 30 channels of cable television, your favorite DVD, or unplug with some family board games next to the warmth of a natural gas stove.
- The third over sized bedroom with a cozy King bed and a traditional trundle bed (2 twin mattresses). It can be used as a single bed or pulled the second bed out to sleep two.
- The second full bathroom.
Internet: Stay connected with WI-FI throughout the home.
Parking: Over sized two car garage to keep your cars clear of snow. Additional parking in the driveway.
Breckenridge is an authentic Colorado historic mining town. Featuring Colorado’s largest historic district including: over 30 restaurants and pubs and 200 quaint shops lining Main Street. Local services from a recreation center to grocery stores to church services. Breckenridge has everything you need to make your stay more comfortable.
Breckenridge is one of the world’s most popular ski destinations and one of Colorado’s favorite mountain resorts. It is consistently ranked as one of the Top 10 Ski Resorts in North America.
Opening Day is usually early November.
Keywords: family vacation home, Victorian style house, ski destination, mountain escape,comfortably furnished
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 3200 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 21 - Dec 25
4 night min stay
New Years Week
Dec 27 - Jan 3, 2018
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $325
- Cleaning fee $275 + tax
- Tax Rate 5.775%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: This is a family owned property used primarily as a second home and get away. Our kids loved it as toddlers and continue to enjoy it as teenagers.
Why the Owner Chose Breckenridge Heights, Breckenridge, CO, USA:
We love Breckenridge!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The serenity of the backyard. Unique and special.
- Primary: 7204707020 Best times to call are 8 AM to 7 PM MST
- Fax: +1 8662990017
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to the Moonstone House Breckenridge (Winter View)
Living room view to the home entrance, dining room and stairs to the upper level
Kitchen remodel January 2014! Granite counters and all new appliances.
Floor plan - Main level. Contact us to get floor plans for the other levels.
Dining room furniture update 8/14 - comfortable seating for 8.
Bedroom #2 queen with cable TV. Note TV UPDATED! New flat screen HDTV as of 3/14
Relax and soak those tired muscles in a jetted tub.
Lower level family room with soft sofas and warm glow from the gas stove.
Lower level full bath room
Main level powder room
Window view from Bedroom #2 into backyard
Breck Connect Gondola - Free ride to the slopes is 1.3 miles from our driveway
Living Room - Curl up on the cozy leather sofa and enjoy the gas fireplace.
HD virtual tour available. See 'Links to more information' section below
3D Floor plan - Main level
Bedroom #1 - queen with cable TV. Note TV UPDATED! New flat screen TV as of 3/14
Second level full bathroom with jetted tub
Lower level family room w gas stove, cable & new 42' TV and walkout to backyard
King bed in lower level bedroom with trundle beds
Laundry room with washer, dryer and utility sink.
Large deck on sunny south side of the house - sit and enjoy the quiet of nature.
Back yard surrounded by forest, large deck, kids tree house and hiking trails
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.